So R.I.P Jon Jones' MMA career? Truth Prevails - Good Riddance.

At least you admit your sympathy for cheaters. Shame you have to succumb, though my brother man. I won't. To me the baddest man on the planet is he who thrives without the need of cowardly advantages like PEDs and upholds the integrity of combat.
to me the baddest man on the planet is the one that wins the fight, brother. Respect.

to me the baddest man on the planet is the one that wins the fight, brother. Respect.
Victory isn't as simple as getting one's hand raised. It's who is recognized as the victor in and outside the ring and who has the character to back it up. My cute brother.

Victory isn't as simple as getting one's hand raised. It's who is recognized as the victor in and outside the ring and who has the character to back it up. My cute brother.
Victory is as simple as man to man scrapping until the end. Character has nothing to do with the roids. Ask Dan Henderson or Cro cop.
Also, never call me "cute." I am a manlet, and while I may not be able to take you on, I would find find a way to ruin your life.

Victory is as simple as man to man scrapping until the end. Character has nothing to do with the roids. Ask Dan Henderson or Cro cop.
Also, never call me "cute." I am a manlet, and while I may not be able to take you on, I would find find a way to ruin your life.
I pity your manlet mindframe and body. You're not worth saving. Cute peon.

When is the decision due on this?
The decision is made by true MMA fans already. The official decision will just be the icing on the cake.

The guy's a cancer to MMA that has finally been recognized and must now be removed. The history is revised and it's clear that he won nothing.

Cheaters never prosper.

MMA is a sport of integrity.

I hope he gets atleast 4 year suspension, I don't trust him fighting clean again. I won't act like he for sure used his whole career even though I think he did. I definitely know he juiced for the 2 times he fought dan and thats all that matters. He was too afraid to fight someone smaller and older without help, ugh he ruined 2 great fights

Of course he hasn't been natty...but alot of UFC fighters who were never caught, were on the same shit.

Of course he hasn't been natty...but alot of UFC fighters who were never caught, were on the same shit.
True Justice: Innocent until proven guilty.

Jon Jones is and always has been guilty.

Jon Jones is on MMA's death row without parole.

Anyone who wants the end of Jon Jones's career is not a fan of MMA

im a fan of mma

im also a fan of sports people not having to compete against cheats, and not being put in a position where they themselves need to cheat

One thing people never consider about people who use PEDs.

You don't just go from a talentless twerp to Superman because you took some drugs. This isn't Captain America's super-serum.

If someone was champion w/o PEDS, they'd at the very least be an ass kicker without them.

And that's not me being a JJ fanboy, I'm applying this to any athlete. You go from good to great, not terrible to great.

Hey pussy. You still there and sympathising for roiders? Your balls are probably shrunk eh? Guess what? Mine are huge. I don't take steroids. I don't fap. I have a solid hairline (unlike your hero and unlike you as a matter of fact). Thanks for outing yourself as a roider. Ya ol' pea-balled, testosterone-depleted, estrogen-oozing, specimen.

Jon Jones is clearly harbouring a fanbase with specimens like you who are cowardly, corrupt beta males with no balls, no natural production of testosterone, no integrity, no soul.

Guess what, though? I'm a beast and true MMA fans are advocates of beasts. Not cowardly pussies like your hero.

You're clearly a runt of the litter projecting here. The likes of jones stuffed you into the locker during high school, it's clear that this is a fact based on every word coming out of your bitter mouth.

You also haven't denied me exposing the fact that you still live with your parents. You don't address it because it's true and because you don't even want to entertain the thought of being kicked out of your safe space. Your days are numbered, kid.

You're clearly a runt of the litter projecting here. The likes of jones stuffed you into the locker during high school, it's clear that this is a fact based on every word coming out of your bitter mouth.

You also haven't denied me exposing the fact that you still live with your parents. You don't address it because it's true and because you don't even want to entertain the thought of being kicked out of your safe space. Your days are numbered, kid.

You triggered, juice-head? Steroids isn't the answer. Just ask your hero, Jon Pussy Jones.

Truth hurts, I know. But MMA needed a filtering. It's about time justice is upheld and the cancer is removed. Jon Jones is and always will be recognized as a cheat.

It'll be fine, bud, lemme leave you with this so you can weep with roid rage:

<mma1>

One thing people never consider about people who use PEDs.

You don't just go from a talentless twerp to Superman because you took some drugs. This isn't Captain America's super-serum.

If someone was champion w/o PEDS, they'd at the very least be an ass kicker without them.

And that's not me being a JJ fanboy, I'm applying this to any athlete. You go from good to great, not terrible to great.
My friend, you're right to a degree. But the truth is, it IS like bringing a gun to a sword fight when you take steroids. Especially at the professional level. What you said applies to average Joe's. Not trained MMA professionals. Thanks for being courteous.

You triggered, juice-head? Steroids isn't the answer. Just ask your hero, Jon Pussy Jones.

Truth hurts, I know. But MMA needed a filtering. It's about time justice is upheld and the cancer is removed. Jon Jones is and always will be recognized as a cheat.

It'll be fine, bud, lemme leave you with this so you can weep with roid rage:

Your shtick is played out, I can see the cracks, kid. There is no "justice" in MMA, PED's are the norm not a rarity. Fighters getting caught is what's rare. The hilarious thing is I bet you everyone can pick out obvious users in your list of favorite fighters. I bet you have such a list, you've got nothing else to do anyway in your parents' basement(you still haven't denied this btw) but you wouldn't have the guts to post that list to further expose yourself as a hypocritical assclown.

Jones=GOAT

<JonesLaugh>

Actually this man is:
<{silvanormal}>

Squirm, kid. Squirm.

Nothing wrong with steroids.

Yup. Makes fights and fighters many times more entertaining. Helps fighters recover much faster so they can fight more often, putting on more said exciting fights for the fans.

I would make it mandatory if I was the Uday Hussein of Mixed Martial Arts.

Anybody who tests negative for PED's gets suspended.

<JonesLaugh>

Your shtick is played out, I can see the cracks, kid. There is no "justice" in MMA, PED's are the norm not a rarity. Fighters getting caught is what's rare. The hilarious thing is I bet you everyone can pick out obvious users in your list of favorite fighters. I bet you have such a list, you've got nothing else to do anyway in your parents' basement(you still haven't denied this btw) but you wouldn't have the guts to post that list to further expose yourself as a hypocritical assclown.

Jones=GOAT

<JonesLaugh>

Actually this man is:
<{silvanormal}>

Squirm, kid. Squirm.
Thanks for further outing yourself as a steroid-sympathiser. The fact that you look up to these corrupt, no-integrity-having cheats says a lot about the kind of individual you are and about how tragic it is that we have MMA fans like you. You have no respect for and sense of what it means to be a true professional, a warrior, or even an honest, decent human being, if you advocate cheating and cowardice by way of taking advantageous illegal PEDs for selfish and criminal intent. Thank goodness for law and the upholding of justice that holds cheaters like Jon Jones accountable. Even if not to the degree that it should, there's eternal justice that will prosecute forever, and that's what Jon Jones faces. A death sentence of his MMA image.

I pity you. But the fact remains, cheaters never prosper. It's cemented in history. Jon Jones is done.

End.

Last edited:
Back