So recently I bought a number of American candy and sweets

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In American grocery section shop in UK and I noticed something weird

Everything I bought had either artificial flavour or half natural and half artificial.

Example, Jolly Ranchers and Oreo Apple Pie flavour. Are in US shortages of apples and other fruits so that you guys have to use artificial flavourings?

In Europe thanks to EU law everything has to be natural, so all the food you buy is naturally flavoured.

"Everything I bought had either artificial flavour or half natural and half artificial."

It's what we do....Do you even America bro?:p

I have never heard of Apple pie flavored Oreos, and that sounds disgusting.

I have never heard of Apple pie flavored Oreos, and that sounds disgusting.
Never even heard of it before but my girl just brought home some weird cinnamon apple flavored Oreo's that were absolutely disgusting.

Everything I bought had either artificial flavour or half natural and half artificial.

Example, Jolly Ranchers and Oreo Apple Pie flavour. Are in US shortages of apples and other fruits so that you guys have to use artificial flavourings?

In Europe thanks to EU law everything has to be natural, so all the food you buy is naturally flavoured.
but you fuck are leave the EU,so get used to half real half fake.

how much did that all cost? shipping & such doubles the price,of already overpriced candy,don't go near the chocolate,its disgusting.

I have £20-£40 worth of Cheetos imported in every few weeks.

I am not ashamed.

Go back and buy something grape flavored. It'll blow your mind.

It's mostly shit, especially the marshmallow fluff stuff you get in a jar that stuff is truly disgusting. Kudos on these things though, they're amazing.

71FJqFsyAJL._SL1500_.jpg

Send us a pic of this section of the supermarket.

We Americans will tell you how legit it is the crap you're getting. Jolly Ranchers are legit. Your Oreo crap is some experiment gone wrong that Nabisco dumped off on you because Americans weren't buying it.

It's mostly shit, especially the marshmallow fluff stuff you get in a jar that stuff is truly disgusting. Kudos on these things though, they're amazing.

71FJqFsyAJL._SL1500_.jpg
You think you're Bart Simpson, or something?

EU politicians ignore scientific research that conflicts with their largely political decision to ban products?

a001f8f481a6592311fc204e2d3fe5f7c45b833f2ed5a4ee9cc554fda9d04f5d.jpg

American chocolate sucks. I also tried twinkies out of morbid fascination. Absolutely vile.

Do you know what's funny...all their food packaging has a warning "may cause hyperactivity in children and adults" & y'all still eat that shit? Can't relate.

Our mass market junk food is crap? This isn't news to any somewhat health conscious American.

Any Chocolate food labeled as being "chocolate flavored", or having "Milk chocolate" as the main ingredient is generally gonna be substandard (filled with sugar, high fructose, and cocoa butter substitutes.)

Same goes for Ice Cream labeled as "Frozen dairy product" and chesses labeled as "product" or "cheese spread".

Broad strokes, I know, but better to get your money's worth and not end up fat and diabetic.

yep we have a lot of artificially flavored shit here. even 'naturally flavored' shit is.. well basically artificial.

are youu sure about that last part about everything being 'natural' though? that doesnt seem... true

71FJqFsyAJL._SL1500_.jpg
Never really was big on these, but they're ok.

If I had to pick 3 US candy bars to eat today, I would choose 100 Grand, Milky Way Midnight, and Twix.

Back