So rumor is Bloomberg is going to run for Democratic nomination for president

tumblr_mjs1sxOSdM1qzlc1ro1_500.gif

one of the most embarrassing faces of the GOP.

and it's hilarious how she thought that was clever.

Sometimes I believe that she was liberal plant, to embarrass the GOP.

We have The Lounge for off topic posting, and posts containing nothing but flaming will be infracted.
Try and at least stay within cooee of the thread topic.

War Room Rules
Flaming- There are limits to flaming that will not be tolerated. If you find your posts only containing flaming, you'll likely receive infractions. This is a form of derailment in which you are no longer discussing the topic at hand and choosing to just personally attack another poster. A strong line is drawn on any threats (whether violent/sexual) to the other poster or members of their family.

one of the most embarrassing faces of the GOP.

and it's hilarious how she thought that was clever.

Sometimes I believe that she was liberal plant, to embarrass the GOP.
1) liberals dont have the moxie to get a plant that high

2) the GOP is that substantless. She's all natty.

Lets talk about the leaders of the Republican party. HAHA Donald Trump, Ted Cruz... Uhhh who else you guys got? The Blue Wave is gong to be so intense even life jackets won't be able to save you from drowning.

I will enjoy qouting this in 2020 when Donald wins again.

The idea of a centrist candidate uniting a politically polarised America seems... optimistic.

How do you see him as a centrist? He ran as a republican in NYC to avoid the DNC primaries. Then went independent and is back to being a democrat.

His views are quite typical of the other billionaire democrats. Against guns, has armed guards. Against people drinking beer on NYC beaches,as he drank wine in central park listening to violin players. Concerned about climate change, but has a private jet and a helicopter. Wanted microhousing in NYC telling people they can live with less as he has a 5 bedroom townhouse there and 15 other houses. Speculated that the times square bomber may have been someone against Obamacare, but once the real motive was known, he went into a tirade about the backlash against muslims

I doubt too many people want a do as I say, not as I do guy.

How do you see him as a centrist? He ran as a republican in NYC to avoid the DNC primaries. Then went independent and is back to being a democrat.

His views are quite typical of the other billionaire democrats. Against guns, has armed guards. Against people drinking beer on NYC beaches,as he drank wine in central park listening to violin players. Concerned about climate change, but has a private jet and a helicopter. Wanted microhousing in NYC telling people they can live with less as he has a 5 bedroom townhouse there and 15 other houses. Speculated that the times square bomber may have been someone against Obamacare, but once the real motive was known, he went into a tirade about the backlash against muslims

I doubt too many people want a do as I say, not as I do guy.

Going centrist to form a (supposedly majority) moderate coalition in opposition to the polarised extremes was his stated strategy. I haven't seen any actual policy proposals from him. It was the strategy itself which I think is hopelessly optimistic.

Not fruity or crazy enough for the current climate.

The Dems will have a vulnerable president to run against. They'd better have something worth voting for if they expect to win.

"She lost to a reality TV star. The guy said something three times a week that would blow up anyone else's campaign.
... that's like in football, if the other team throws twenty interceptions and you still manage to lose the game."
-Bill Burr

The Dems will have a vulnerable president to run against. They'd better have something worth voting for if they expect to win.

"She lost to a reality TV star. The guy said something three times a week that would blow up anyone else's campaign.
... that's like in football, if the other team throws twenty interceptions and you still manage to lose the game."
-Bill Burr

I still love the quotes about her sobbing for days after the loss

I don't think many people like this guy outside NYC. Could be wrong, but he seems like an asshole. Better than Trump in almost every way, though I hope I don't have to vote for him.

His advantage is he can self fund his campaign. His disadvantage is I don’t believe the left will combat Trump with their own New York City billionaire.

Different voter base. Trump voters are a degenerate basket of deplorable's.

I'm feeling the Burn personally.

Go to Ferguson or Baltimore. The Dem voter base will let you feel the burn literally. That's who they represent. The Dem base now is ghetto people and welfare recipients. And of course new immigrants and voter fraud. They spent decades making a huge segment of people dependent on big government.

Last edited:
He's a secret Muslim who wasn't born in the United States and I won't believe it no matter what evidence I'm shown because they'll just make up some fake news to spread throughout the lying, failing lamestream media.

Reminder that it was Jeremiah Wright who said Obama was a Muslim. His own hate spewing pastor for decades.

Back