So sad...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The hypocrisy on Sherdog!!! They don’t want Khabib who is a better boxer( not striker) than Conor to make the big money, but it was perfectly fine for Conor who never had a pro boxing match to fight Floyd!! The hate and bias is beyond ridiculous. At least Khabib has the stamina and work ethics to probably go the distance and may even beat old Floyd! Why the double standards?

The hypocrisy on Sherdog!!! They don’t want Khabib who is a better boxer( not striker) than Conor to make the big money, but it was perfectly fine for Conor who never had a pro boxing match to fight Floyd!! The hate and bias is beyond ridiculous. At least Khabib has the stamina and work ethics to probably go the distance and may even beat old Floyd! Why the double standards?
Only a handful of Conor fans wanted to see him fight Floyd. The rest of us (fans and haters alike) knew it was a waste of time.

But to answer your question...Conor is a once in a generation entertainer, as is floyd, so there was allure in the personalities colliding and Conor had a legitimate chance at landing something devastating due to his accuracy, length, and power. Khabibs striking is a typical wrestle brawler. Yeah he can land damage, but in a boxing ring that type of chaotic punching would only last for about a round before being gassed out and kod unconscious. There’s nothing intelligent to khabibs striking, and his personality is nothing that would captivate the casuals...in other words it’s absolutelt pointless.

At least Khabib has the stamina and work ethics to probably go the distance and may even beat old Floyd! Why the double standards?
No double standard. This was delusional when it was with Conor, and it's delusional with Khabib. He has absolutely zero chance. Khabib would look foolish and Floyd would stop him.

Coner vs Floyd was an attraction/scam the circus has come and gone

I'm Khabib fan but I'm against this fight

It's wild seeing blackbelts make such retarded comments in the wake of 229. That Conor hate really got y'all fucked up huh!

giphy.gif

Everybody needz to stay in their own lane and do their own sport...

Those kind of fights are once in a blue moon. Who would be dumb enough to pay for that? Eh probably the same spastics that paid for floyd/conor.

Only a handful of Conor fans wanted to see him fight Floyd. The rest of us (fans and haters alike) knew it was a waste of time.

But to answer your question...Conor is a once in a generation entertainer, as is floyd, so there was allure in the personalities colliding and Conor had a legitimate chance at landing something devastating due to his accuracy, length, and power. Khabibs striking is a typical wrestle brawler. Yeah he can land damage, but in a boxing ring that type of chaotic punching would only last for about a round before being gassed out and kod unconscious. There’s nothing intelligent to khabibs striking, and his personality is nothing that would captivate the casuals...in other words it’s absolutelt pointless.
One word, sub forum

No, fuck you.

Stop making shitty threads.
If you can’t comprehend the thread just bypass it! Just don’t f come here and dictate to me what thread is good and what is not! Get out bitch

I say fuck it, let them fight if they want to fight.

I'll watch it, and you will too.

I'm not in a position, or even remotely qualified to be a matchmaker. But I'll watch the shit out of any compelling or interesting fight if it's put in front of me.

Ya'll bitches need to get your heads checked.

If you can’t comprehend the thread just bypass it! Just don’t f come here and dictate to me what thread is good and what is not! Get out bitch
I can comprehend the thread just fine, which is why I'm telling you how much of a doozy it is.

I had zero interest in Floyd/Conor and I have zero interest in Floyd/Khabib. Both are a waste of time and just keep them from competing in MMA.

The only thing that is sad here is that there is still some fan out there dumb enough to think and MMA fighter has more than a ghost of a chance against the best boxer of all time.

I say fuck it, let them fight if they want to fight.

I'll watch it, and you will too.

I'm not in a position, or even remotely qualified to be a matchmaker. But I'll watch the shit out of any compelling or interesting fight if it's put in front of me.

Ya'll bitches need to get your heads checked.

Would you pay for it?

This fights a waste of time.

He needs to be fighting Tony in MMA not boxing fuckin Floyd Mayweather...

What the fuck is going on? I thought that callout of Floyd was Khabib joking? I never supported Conor vs Floyd fucking up the lightweight division and I don't support this shit either. If he wants Floyd then strip Khabib immediately and find a champion who will actually stay in their fucking division and defend the god damn belt.

I had zero interest in Floyd/Conor and I have zero interest in Floyd/Khabib. Both are a waste of time and just keep them from competing in MMA.
True, but they had a sub f forum just for his fans to fantasize about how he was going to KO Floyd! Now, they’re all singing a different tone suddenly

Back