So, Tatiana Suarez is going to kill Rose, right?

Rose is still emotionally distressed from the Mcgregor dolly incident. Not ready to fight yet.

Show some respect, bud

EasygoingCleverBeardedcollie-size_restricted.gif

Yes mens MMA is so much better!

Right now Rose wins. Shes just more experienced and well rounded. She gameplans well, is an intelligent fighter.

Tatiana has the strength and power, and top level wrestling, but Rose for me has the edge on fight smarts.

Probably. She’s the first woman to bring that tough as fuck controlling wrestleboxer style that currently dominates men’s mma into WMMA

Yes. Suarez destroys all at 115. She will fight Waterson (which would be sad), or Ansaroff/Gadelha next, hopefully. Give Andrade a fight with Namajunas, and we will see how everything will transpire.

Let me just say this.. in WMMA you can generally tell who has used male hormones and who hasn't. based on the size of their jaw/chin, traps & shoulders, etc. look at Rose and Tatiana side by side, they train for the same sport in the same weight class, enough said.
You've never met like an actual hispanic girl have you, just those girls who are half northern-mexican, white/yellow and yell about "Latina Pride"
Many hispanic women, especially those with central american heritage, have strong jaws and builds. I've met some Guatemalan/Salvadorian women built like brick shithouses and i highly doubt they're on the gear.

Chill out bud. Not every chick with better genes than you is on roids.

Yes she is going to Khabib the womens 115 lbs division, bet money on her.

Right now Rose wins. Shes just more experienced and well rounded. She gameplans well, is an intelligent fighter.

Tatiana has the strength and power, and top level wrestling, but Rose for me has the edge on fight smarts.
I'm sorry, but i'm not sold on Rose' "Well roundedness".
She's not even an average wrestler, and is bad in scrambles. Rose is a great set-piece fighter, meaning she can finish quickly and easily when she is in the right position, which is dangerous, but when put into scrambles, clinches, and uncomfortable positions, she is not good at getting out and offers very little attacking options. She's lost before, to people way less talented, less ferocious and smaller than Suarez. I'm not buying that someone is "Well rounded" because they're a good striker with finishing skills on the ground. Her kimura traps and d'arce chokes will mean very little if Suarez pins her against the cage with a headlock and knees her beautiful face into mush.

Hard pass fam. Rose gets fucked up.

Let me just say this.. in WMMA you can generally tell who has used male hormones and who hasn't. based on the size of their jaw/chin, traps & shoulders, etc. look at Rose and Tatiana side by side, they train for the same sport in the same weight class, enough said.
Nah look at her kid pictures. She had the same jaw since a kid... It is just more pronounced once she lost weight in the face

Yeah just like:
Till was going to KO Woodley
Ngannou was going to KO Stipe
Conor was going to KO Khabib

I wouldn't bet against a girl who beat Joanna twice

Styles make fights. The last wrestler Rose fought wrecked her.

I re-watched Suarez's last fight earlier today. It was an absolute beat down. She crushes Rose. Gadelha is her biggest threat.

Yes. Suarez destroys all at 115. She will fight Waterson (which would be sad), or Ansaroff/Gadelha next, hopefully. Give Andrade a fight with Namajunas, and we will see how everything will transpire.

Waterson or Ansaroff make no sense since Esparza was ranked above them. It would be a step down. Suarez should get a number one contender fight.

Rose is very crafty & fast on the feet & the grown she can catch saurez with all that wild crazy sloppy pressure

Waterson or Ansaroff make no sense since Esparza was ranked above them. It would be a step down. Suarez should get a number one contender fight.
I agree, but if the winner of Gadelha/Ansaroff becomes injured, and Waterson is the only one available. She should fight Gadelha 100%, but it is MMA. Things happen..

She just might, I'm not sure Rose is the best fighter in the division. She just matches up great with Joanna.

Back