So, Tatiana Suarez is going to kill Rose, right?

Rose got rag dolled by Esparza. Chew on that. Thabib comin' for dat belt. We are entering a new era of updated ground and pound. Wrestlers are absolutely dominating once again.
I guess Namajuanas hasn't progressed at all in the past 4 years.

"Thabib"? Stop it.

Suarez will be champ especially if she keeps working on her bjj. She can legitimately wrestle; Carla isn't as good and she is also tiny. Claudia has a good shot but she can't wrestle. Suarez just needs to touch and she can continue wrestling; a sprawl isn't going to stop her and she isn't going to get stuck like Carla or Claudia hugging a leg.

Show some respect, bud

EasygoingCleverBeardedcollie-size_restricted.gif
Don't play this game.

giphy.gif

200.gif

Let me just say this.. in WMMA you can generally tell who has used male hormones and who hasn't. based on the size of their jaw/chin, traps & shoulders, etc. look at Rose and Tatiana side by side, they train for the same sport in the same weight class, enough said.
This:
You've never met like an actual hispanic girl have you, just those girls who are half northern-mexican, white/yellow and yell about "Latina Pride"
Many hispanic women, especially those with central american heritage, have strong jaws and builds. I've met some Guatemalan/Salvadorian women built like brick shithouses and i highly doubt they're on the gear.

Chill out bud. Not every chick with better genes than you is on roids.
I grew up on a border town that was 99.9% Mexican, I can confirm the above.

Kneel before the GOAT!
giphy.gif

@GearSolidMetal

Rose loses to any efficient wrestler. Tat-Su is an elite wrestler.

I'm sorry, but i'm not sold on Rose' "Well roundedness".
She's not even an average wrestler, and is bad in scrambles. Rose is a great set-piece fighter, meaning she can finish quickly and easily when she is in the right position, which is dangerous, but when put into scrambles, clinches, and uncomfortable positions, she is not good at getting out and offers very little attacking options. She's lost before, to people way less talented, less ferocious and smaller than Suarez. I'm not buying that someone is "Well rounded" because they're a good striker with finishing skills on the ground. Her kimura traps and d'arce chokes will mean very little if Suarez pins her against the cage with a headlock and knees her beautiful face into mush.

Hard pass fam. Rose gets fucked up.
Sorry but I'm not sold on Suarez can walk through an elite striker with enough wrestling to keep it standing. Her only win is a tiny wrestler carla. Suarez isn't easily pining her anywhere and gets her face and legs turned into mush.

Hard pass fam. Suarez gets fucked up.

Rose will win shes the best fighter in the division and the most exciting. Will be a good fight though looking forward to it.

Sorry but I'm not sold on Suarez can walk through an elite striker with enough wrestling to keep it standing. Her only win is a tiny wrestler carla. Suarez isn't easily pining her anywhere and gets her face and legs turned into mush.

That is the issue. There isn't a striker that is going to able to keep it standing with her. If they are going to beat her; it is going to be bjj off their back.

Tiny Carla. Who made rose tap.

She just might, I'm not sure Rose is the best fighter in the division. She just matches up great with Joanna.

Right, because she didn't win any fights leading up to the Joanna fight.

Tiny Carla. Who made rose tap.
When she was a 2-1 noob, Anderson Silva was submitted by Daiju Takase I guess every wrestler and bbj fucks him up too after that. You rose haters have 0 consept of time and growth.

Let me just say this.. in WMMA you can generally tell who has used male hormones and who hasn't. based on the size of their jaw/chin, traps & shoulders, etc. look at Rose and Tatiana side by side, they train for the same sport in the same weight class, enough said.
from what ive seen of tatiana she looks like a 135er. looks 2 weight classes above rose

so mfers acting like shes a destroyer if she beats rose are hilarious. rose is a twig compared to her. tatiana is closer in size to cyborg, she should sack up and fight cris

That is the issue. There isn't a striker that is going to able to keep it standing with her. If they are going to beat her; it is going to be bjj off their back.
Easy to say hard to prove.

When she was a 2-1 noob, Anderson Silva was submitted by Daiju Takase I guess every wrestler and bbj fucks him up too after that. You rose haters have 0 consept of time and growth.
Was she a noob when Karolina kicked her ass two fights before she fought Joanna?

Suarez murder anyone in that division including Rose and Andrade

lmao @ discussing and following wmma

Easy to say hard to prove.
She's proven it so far. The girl that wrestlefucked and tapped Rose just got absolute dominated on the ground by Tatiana.
There's more evidence that Tatiana would wrestlefuck Rose than there is for Rose staying on her feet.

Back