so the "baddest man on the planet"

grimballer

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
cant finish a homelees guy whos been training for few years n was gassed after 30 seconds?

sad

cant finish a homelees guy whos been training for few years n was gassed after 30 seconds?

0 / 10

tjbR1hQT9OolPCxoDUrn_Fisherman%20Loses%20His%20Reel.gif

Chael looked better striking than I have seen him in a long time. He also looked solid in the take down. He's outsized here. I would take a miracle for him to beat Mir or Fedor, but the Rampage win was solid.

Yeah, he is just an homeless guy with a few years of training. Nothing special about him at all. Just a guy...with no home.

Retards like you shouldn't be allowed to post. But hey, sherdog needs the views, i guess...

sad

That "homeless guy" would make you his pillow on a lot of cold, long nights in New York. You'd probably enjoy it too. Stipe sonned him, don't be mad.

Interesting to see the
"if Ngannou loses people will call him an untrained scrub overnight" line of thinking come to fruition right on time
<mma4>

Considering Stipe is a finisher, I'd say that particular homeless guy is pretty damn tough. Especially when you consider the fact that he was gassed. Ask Werdum, JDS, Hunt...better yet, ask their common opponents Arlovski and Overeem what they think about Stipe's win over said homeless guy.

Back