So the new hyped matchup is....

'Suga Daddy'

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Darren Till vs Platinum Mike Perry

This joins the ranks of stylistic fascination populated by Velasquez-Dos Santos, Jones-Cormier, Khabib-Tony and Garbrandt-Dillashaw

So who u guys got?

And could mods please add a poll?

Won't happen, Perry is going to sleep against a real striker

SandyLightheartedGenet-max-1mb.gif

honestly till did brilliantly promoting himself tonight.

Reported for stupidity
This is the closest Mike Perry will ever be of fighting Till. Ponzinibbio on other hand could be in the octagon with this kid in 2018

GettyImages_864737854.0.jpg

You can see Dan Hardy worried about Platinum health for screaming at a real fighter, i mean, look what Jouban did to him, can you imagine what real strikers can turn Mike into?

This matchup will become a myth. Dana will protect his new darling Till and will never feed him to the Platinum GOAT. Period

#Fact

Too early for this battle. Put them on the same card in 4 or 5 months time but against different opponents for now. Build it.

Too early for this battle. Put them on the same card in 4 or 5 months time but against different opponents for now. Build it.

Hell no. This is MMA where anything can happen at any given time. Make the fight asap.

Like em both but imo Till is Jouban times 100.
I agree but I’m intrigued to see how till’s chin will hold up to plat’s shots. He seems to keep his hands down low and is hittable. Should be a great fight if it ever happens

Still not quite sold on MIke Perry but I'm sold on Till. But I will be sold on Perry if he does well vs. Ponzinibbio. So it's a little early to predict Perry/Till.

Back