So they let him off the hook...

Why should all the other fighters on that card be punished by me not gracing them with my viewing presence just because i refuse to pay to watch a pos coke hooker sandblasting, hit and running, ped cheating, snitch.

you're punishing the other fighters by not paying for their efforts. You're a thief and a hypocrite

The guy's a pleasure to watch. He's incredibly skilled and creative. His history of steroid use makes it hard to take the results seriously from a competitive standpoint though, especially when he's now working with USADA and barely being tested.

How do you know he’s barely being tested?

i'm not saying they're the same, i'm saying they're both wrong and one doesn't have the moral standing to question the other. The thief and the cheat
Yes. One does. If I stole a pack of gum, I can't speak out against someone that beats up homeless people? That example might be a little extreme but it shows that there are degrees to these things.

You are naive if you think that professional athletes dont use PEDs - jones just got caught.

I feel fairly confident that probably 90+% of all the fighters to ever step foot in to a UFC cage - past and present - have used some type of PED that is banned by USADA at some point in their life/athletic career.

I am a huge DC fan - love the guy in all his chubby double champ greatness, but the supposed PEDs jones was on hardly made a difference in the fight, DC was losing that fight regardless.

I though he was a beast but actually want him to lose.

Karma has to catch up with him.

Yes. One does. If I stole a pack of gum, I can't speak out against someone that beats up homeless people? That example might be a little extreme but it shows that there are degrees to these things.

he's complaining about a guy cheating to beat up people while watching the event where he's doing it all without paying. He has no ground to criticize because despite the degree of the offenses they are related.

A proper analogy is him stealing from the homeless guy after the beating

he's complaining about a guy cheating to beat up people while watching the event where he's doing it all without paying. He has no ground to criticize because despite the degree of the offenses they are related.

A proper analogy is him stealing from the homeless guy after the beating
You sound triggered sherbro, you ok?

It means that whatever garbage we swallow the most of ends up on our plate every meal.

I dont think you actually know what you're talking about.

I dont think you actually know what you're talking about.
Garbage in garbage out is as basic as it gets. You continue to consume shit on purpose, you will get sold shit on purpose.

This is what the fans want, more than they want what you wanted to happen. More people want an entertaining and dramatic bullshit product than they want an organization acting as curator of the highest levels of the sport, therefore this is what you get with UFC in 2018.

The fans get what they deserve, and they deserve this product.

Garbage in garbage out is as basic as it gets. You continue to consume shit on purpose, you will get sold shit on purpose.

This is what the fans want, more than they want what you wanted to happen. More people want an entertaining and dramatic bullshit product than they want an organization acting as curator of the highest levels of the sport, therefore this is what you get with UFC in 2018.

The fans get what they deserve, and they deserve this product.

Are you not a fan?

Are you not a fan?
Sure. And when I buy PPV's or products that reflect my tastes, I reinforce with my cash voice the type of product I should get. The voice of the fan, like the voice of the individual worker, or voter, is muted however. The venn diagram of MMA consumers has a much larger circle around people who favor lowbrow sports entertainment and narratives around sporting economics is much larger than the circle around people who dig talent or sportsmanship or legitimacy. The bigger circle is who they play to, and the rest of us are either forced to find a new hobby or come along for the ride.

Nothing gold can stay.

He is clearly a somewhat shitty person but I don't give a fuck about steroids.

Back