So this might get laughed at...but I think Dominic Reyes might be the one to finally...

I can see it reyes will be hitting his prime in 2021 so why not beat able to beat jon

Ts is insane. Reyes is a legit talent but Jones, on roids, may be the best fighter in mma history
Jones on riods got brutally exposed by Gus and needed a gift from the heavens to not get that L put on his over rated record

Jones on riods would've never even been top 5 in an actual talent rich division like LW (where there's actual depth and prime fighters competing) all unlike LHW

Jones is the biggest benefactor of weak shallow division, and right place - right time, that I've ever seen in history

This nonsense that Jones could be the greatest "talent" MMA has ever seen is absolutely hysterical

No, Jones might just be the most overrated fighter in MMA history now

Jones on riods got brutally exposed by Gus and needed a gift from the heavens to not get that L put on his over rated record

Jones on riods would've never even been top 5 in an actual talent rich division like LW (where there's actual depth and prime fighters competing) all unlike LHW

Jones is the biggest benefactor of weak shallow division, and right place - right time, that I've ever seen in history

This nonsense that Jones could be the greatest "talent" MMA has ever seen is absolutely hysterical

No, Jones might just be the most overrated fighter in MMA history now
Then what does that make DC, who Jones beat twice? The same DC that finished the heavyweight champ that was destroying everyone. I understand if you don't like Jones, but to call him overrated is laughable. He didn't get exposed by Gus. Gus is an elite fighter that almost beat DC too. Losing to Gus doesn't make you a bum.

As it stands jones is a roided out junkie so this matchup is as far fetched as reyes actually beating him.

I won’t rule it out considering we’ve see bones fight clean maybe once. Fact is, no one knows what a clean Jones is capable of. The performance drop offs in habitual PED users is quite staggering. Personally, I think it’s more of a confidence issue with Jon. I don’t think he believes he can compete without them. Not at a championship level anyway. I cannot think of any other reason someone would risk a huge suspension to try to cheat again after getting busted once already.

Krylov beats Jones by goofy fluke manuevor then accidently destroys Reyes by sloppy ridiculous striking. Mark my words.

Lmao Jones has faced a who's who of mma fighters and nobody was able to beat him but Reyes will beat him? Wtf, at least wait for him to get some top tier wins before making such outlandish claims.

I agree. Unless he slips on a skateboard against OSP, the sherbro war wagon will start up right after this fight.

No reason to think that. Reyes is good, but cmon now.

Jones might not even squeak a decision against Gus again. Reyes would dominate Jon Eyebokes Jone.

I see a potential future champ in Reyes but right now its just potential. If he finishes OSP or wins comfortably, Im fully on board. 205 is looking bright now but these crop of prospects will need time.

I'll back you up on that TS, Reyes is a legit threat to the whole division on the feet

If he can deal with the grappling of OSP then we'll know if he's the real deal, he hasn't really been tested so far

Jones will eventually lose to a lesser fighter and fans will start calling him overrated.

Back