So what was that Colby?

Eli1015

Martial Artist
@Brown
Reaction score
As I stated before. Colby is no Draw and never will be. His fake ass Cringe wanna be Conor Shit talk is pathetic and has done nothing for him. His Donald trump fanboys are the only ones who give a shit about him. He pretends to be this draw. Yet he has under a 100K instagram followers. His last PPV did like 200K buys. And after winning the Interim Belt against a lightweight. He gets stripped and Darren Till gets the fight against woodley(Rightfully).

So who's the real nerd here Colby?

Chaos is a clown and would of been clowned against T-Wood. Only sad thing about this is I don't get to see it happen. Now I guess we get to see potentially Usman hump him for a few rounds.

At least when he does fight, Conor is entertaining :(

Colby is like watching shit dry on the sidewalk.

Boring + Gross

It was always going to be hard when reality came to visit Colby.

All I have to say is, hahahahahhahahahh,that was a long reign Colby.

*points and laughs@ Colby and his fanboys*

I kind of like it, shadiness aside. Till and Woodley are beasts. While Colby is a try too hard boring ass fighter much like Usman. Have those two fight each other to shut one of them up.

Chaos is a clown and would of been clowned against T-Wood. Only sad thing about this is I don't get to see it happen. Now I guess we get to see potentially Usman hump him for a few rounds.
Fuckin moron, just like marqyardt, shields and macdonald were?!

Here's tumblr_m77fomE0161qaa8d1o2_r1_500.gif Woodley I know

Fuckin moron, just like marqyardt, shields and macdonald were?!

Here's View attachment 411539 Woodley I know
Wait, Colby can strike like Nate and Rory? I'm sorry is this 2012, or 2014? How does this even provide any proof of anything. You slapped the word moron on a post and got ahead of yourself.

He is still the #1 contender & will be 100% healthy right around the time 228 takes place & ready to take on the winner.

Usman vs RDA needs to be booked for 228 ASAP so they have a replacement ready when Till misses weight or pulls out. But Woodley could decline to take on a 3 days notice fight like Ortega. Should be a fun fight week.

Wait, Colby can strike like Nate and Rory? I'm sorry is this 2012, or 2014? How does this even provide any proof of anything. You slapped the word moron on a post and got ahead of yourself.
Those guys were in their fuckin prime sleeve ball, and AN HILLARY Woodley, made him look way less than ordinary and the same thing will happen when he fights till or colby, Woodley gets an ass whooping by the brit now as and can protect his pride he didn't lose to colby, as for you, quit being up Woodley ass with that profile pic you have, men shouldn't have pics of other Men, unless their HOMOSEXUALS, there's nothing wrong with that, just not my THING, guess it's your thing LOL

Back