So when is this Bilyal Makhov guy going to debut?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Haven't seen much talk on this in a long time, is this still happening?

bump

oh so he didn't give up? he was thinking about retirement last year or something. great to hear
Nope, he has still been wrestling. He wrestled and got gold at a few lower leveled tournaments.

It is sad that he is missing Ivan Yarygin, but he got injured..

I really doubt he will fight in the UFC.

Nope, he has still been wrestling. He wrestled and got gold at a few lower leveled tournaments.

It is sad that he is missing Ivan Yarygin, but he got injured..

I really doubt he will fight in the UFC.
damn, what a fucking bummer then. do you think that he won't ever fight in MMA because of something you saw on an interview or just a guess?

damn, what a fucking bummer then. do you think that he won't ever fight in MMA because of something you saw on an interview or just a guess?
Here is his last time competing (Nov 17):

Honestly, I don't have a good reason. But we haven't heard anything for a whole year regarding MMA, or even MMA training. I just don't think he will, he is 30; while 30 isn't old, he would have to prepare for at least a year to fight in mma, and I don't see him fighting in MMA after he is finished with wrestling. It is just a prediction, but his age isn't a positive sign. Unless he is like Romero, Couture or Maikal Lopez etc.

Sherdoggers are "paper trading" his future mma breakdown; like a person new to stock trading would do.

Here is his last time competing (Nov 17):

Honestly, I don't have a good reason. But we haven't heard anything for a whole year regarding MMA, or even MMA training. I just don't think he will, he is 30; while 30 isn't old, he would have to prepare for at least a year to fight in mma, and I don't see him fighting in MMA after he is finished with wrestling. It is just a prediction, but his age isn't a positive sign. Unless he is like Romero, Couture or Maikal Lopez etc.

oh I get it now, he's probably pissed off by the lack of results in the 2016 olympics and is probably trying another run in 2020?

oh I get it now, he's probably pissed off by the lack of results in the 2016 olympics and is probably trying another run in 2020?
As far as I know, this is most likely to happen. Unless some other 125 freestyle guy who is better than Makhov comes along. He should have a clear way to the national team for 2020.

Been wondering about this guy. Definitely would be interested to see how he fares. Same time I can't see it happening sadly

He is scheduled to debut on the same card as Adam Khaliev.

Back