Social Distortion singer beats up trump supporter at concert

Support someone with such bigoted ideologies and risk getting your ass kicked.

America is already great!!

Meh, people gonna people on other people.
I don't quite know how this is gonna make a thread-worth's discussion but I'm ready to watch something unique develop instead of the usual partisan stuff

Apparently audience members held the fan while the band’s front man assaulted him. ITT progressives are celebrating

Beating up people is wrong. He should not have done that.

You know you're getting old when you can remember the time when punk and rock music wasn't just another propaganda arm for the corporate establishment.

Punk's a great example of a genre that has outlived its usefulness and relevance.
Bit of a shame, really.

Apparently audience members held the fan while the band’s front man assaulted him. ITT progressives are celebrating

Stands to reason. The guy is 60 year-old midget, he's not winning a fight any other way.

Social Distortion....rings a bell. Is this the guy who sings like he's constipated?

Man Punk concerts certainly changed since I was young.
When I went to punk or Oi bands concerned it was full of guys just waiting to fight.
If one of the band member s went into the crowed because someone threw a beer cup full of piss at him that place would kick off.
10 minutes later after everything calmed down it was back to the music.
That stuff is just a miley cyrus concert with guitars.

SAD.

Punk's a great example of a genre that has outlived its usefulness and relevance.
Bit of a shame, really.

Yes, because the powerful have finally be brought to justice and are now held accountable for their actions. No more war or poverty or society ran by out of touch old people being used as useful idiots by their economic betters. Thank you, Sex Pistols.

Let's see if anyone celebrates, or if you're full of fucking shit.

I know which way I'm betting

Bit of a shame, really.

Bad Religion have just released a song called 'The Kids Are Alt-Right'. A bunch of rich guys in their 50's from fairly well off backgrounds to begin with coming out with this garbage. It's just sad and the whole thing is about as punk rock and anti-establishment as Walmart.

Man Punk concerts certainly changed since I was young.
When I went to punk or Oi bands concerned it was full of guys just waiting to fight.
If one of the band member s went into the crowed because someone threw a beer cup full of piss at him that place would kick off.
10 minutes later after everything calmed down it was back to the music.
That stuff is just a miley cyrus concert with guitars.

SAD.
I recall a Circle Jerks show, brutal

So some mong attacked another mong in front of a whole crowd of mongs , great .

Bad Religion have just released a song called 'The Kids Are Alt-Right'. A bunch of rich guys in their 50's from fairly well off backgrounds to begin with coming out with this garbage. It's just sad and the whole thing is about as punk rock and anti-establishment as Walmart.

There really is nothing quite as sad as an old punk rocker, still trying to be the raging, anti-establishment teenager they built their brand on.

You know you're getting old when you can remember the time when punk and rock music wasn't just another propaganda arm for the corporate establishment.

Beating up people you deem fascists is the essence of punk rock, dummy. Listen to some stories about Black Flag concerts, then stick a pineapple up your grundel.

Back