Social media’s pathetic attempt to censor Republicans

Practically every time they post their lgbt propaganda it happens. 120 likes with 15,000 thumbs down. Boom, they reset the numbers (edited because liberals are sub potato intelligence).

Every time.

With logic like that it seems brave to criticising the intelligence of others.

LMFAO, it's literally a thread post...Holyshit you're an idiot....I can make a thread claiming shit too

The dude didn't even post pics of the so called 3 million dislikes....Again you're full of shit.....No video at 17 million views will get 3 million dislikes....Hell back in 2017, when the video was posted, I doubt it had 17 million likes.

Dude you're a fucking idiot..You're getting fooled lol.

<36>

How does one post a pic of dislikes removed in real time?

So I found a pretty good example of social media’s (twitter in this case) pathetic attempt to silence conservatives. Many articles have been written, cases documented, etc of various companies throttling/shadow banning/falsifying numbers, etc. They attempt to make it look like the whole world is just liberals, that the right doesn’t exist. For instance,

Checked out Trumps twitter in search of LULS, found this obvious bit of fuckery. Now, trump has what, 50 million followers, ever wonder why some tweets only have 20k likes? This is despite the fact that anytime there is a poll online, trump tends to win easily.

See the problem with this pic?

3ljv.png

Half a million views, 20k likes?

LOLoLoLoLoLoLoLLlLLlLlL

Do they really think we don’t know what they’re doing? How pathetic is that..

I wonder what they must think when despite their best efforts, they just can’t stop losing. When are they going to realize, a huge chunk of America no longer gives a single fuck what Hollywood, news, social media, etc think? I imagine they look a bit like this.

3guz.jpg

Anyway, I thought my fellow republicans here would get a good laugh out of this.

I see the meds haven't kicked in yet
<BirdieOwn>

With logic like that it seems brave to criticising the intelligence of others.

I’ve literally watched them remove comments and thumbs down on their embarrassing attempts at progressive propaganda.

Ah, the mythical Russian bot.

Their technology is incredibly advanced. Getting them to show up at the voting booth, and choose the candidate who would improve the whole world, is really quite a feat.

Now, go back to fucking sheep, because your posts are terrible.

Ah, the mythical Russian bot.

Their technology is incredibly advanced. Getting them to show up at the voting booth, and choose the candidate who would improve the whole world, is really quite a feat.

they dont need to vote.... they just convince idiots like yourself what to think. They are really easy to spot, they agree with Trump no matter what and have like 2 followers.

Im guessing you interact with that kind of poster quite often and dont even realise

ah see if you actually were Scottish you would know that stereotype only fits a certain part of Scotland..... and Im not from Aberdeen so nice try loser ;)

they dont need to vote.... they just convince idiots like yourself what to think. They are really easy to spot, they agree with Trump no matter what and have like 2 followers.

Im guessing you interact with that kind of poster quite often and dont even realise

ah see if you actually were Scottish you would know that stereotype only fits a certain part of Scotland..... and Im not from Aberdeen so nice try loser ;)

The double quote, an absolute telltale sign of rustled jimmies.

{<jimmies}

^^^ Mayhem Monkey

The double quote, an absolute telltale sign of rustled jimmies.

{<jimmies}

^^^ Mayhem Monkey
or you know.... I scanned your post and replied, then read the last line

forgive me that I tend not to read your posts all the way through, you post a lot of shit that its unbearable to get through

So I found a pretty good example of social media’s (twitter in this case) pathetic attempt to silence conservatives. Many articles have been written, cases documented, etc of various companies throttling/shadow banning/falsifying numbers, etc. They attempt to make it look like the whole world is just liberals, that the right doesn’t exist. For instance,

Checked out Trumps twitter in search of LULS, found this obvious bit of fuckery. Now, trump has what, 50 million followers, ever wonder why some tweets only have 20k likes? This is despite the fact that anytime there is a poll online, trump tends to win easily.

See the problem with this pic?

3ljv.png

Half a million views, 20k likes?

LOLoLoLoLoLoLoLLlLLlLlL

Do they really think we don’t know what they’re doing? How pathetic is that..

I wonder what they must think when despite their best efforts, they just can’t stop losing. When are they going to realize, a huge chunk of America no longer gives a single fuck what Hollywood, news, social media, etc think? I imagine they look a bit like this.

3guz.jpg

Anyway, I thought my fellow republicans here would get a good laugh out of this.
Are you literally shaking?

Don't worry, you can always rub one out thinking about some four year-old getting taken away from her parents.

Last edited:
“Muh meaningless popular vote”

<seedat>
Deflection. I've posted extensively about the popular vote and its potential upsides and downsides. I've done my best to understand the issue and I'm forthright about it. Back to your nonsense charts. Why are you not complaining about the lack of representation in the Rocky Mountains, or Denali National Park? You should be, by your standard. Those places have no representation, but they are huge landmasses. Dirt does not vote. People vote. You should acknowledge this basic fact.

When are they going to realize, a huge chunk of America no longer gives a single fuck what Hollywood, news, social media, etc think?
When you stop making long, incoherent threads about social media conspiracies against dear leader. It’s almost like you care deeply what we think of your president.

Republicans should be censored. They're cucks to Israel and no better than liberals.

I don't think Twitter altered the number of likes. I do think much of what you said about the media is true.

Republicans should be censored. They're cucks to Israel and no better than liberals.
They the other half of the "allowed" thinking by the big money. You're right, both sides are garbage.

a white nationalist thats anti-israel..... now theres a shocker

Back