Social media’s pathetic attempt to censor Republicans

So I found a pretty good example of social media’s (twitter in this case) pathetic attempt to silence conservatives. Many articles have been written, cases documented, etc of various companies throttling/shadow banning/falsifying numbers, etc. They attempt to make it look like the whole world is just liberals, that the right doesn’t exist. For instance,

Checked out Trumps twitter in search of LULS, found this obvious bit of fuckery. Now, trump has what, 50 million followers, ever wonder why some tweets only have 20k likes? This is despite the fact that anytime there is a poll online, trump tends to win easily.

See the problem with this pic?

3ljv.png

Half a million views, 20k likes?

LOLoLoLoLoLoLoLLlLLlLlL

Do they really think we don’t know what they’re doing? How pathetic is that..

I wonder what they must think when despite their best efforts, they just can’t stop losing. When are they going to realize, a huge chunk of America no longer gives a single fuck what Hollywood, news, social media, etc think? I imagine they look a bit like this.

3guz.jpg

Anyway, I thought my fellow republicans here would get a good laugh out of this.

lol, and liberals are victim-complexed snowflakes? just look at this post. assuming daddy should have more likes on his social media page lol. you went through the same thought process as the high school drama queen. "i have 1k followers, and only 10 likes? wth twitter????"

not every post can be a winner bob. also, a lot of trumps supporters are F'ing old, and dont get on twitter that often. i also know several people that "follow" him kinda like people follow floyd mayweather. its not because they like him, its because they F'ing hate him.

I'm advocating for a white nation state where?

Also, good goy. Follow the talking points. Don't think too hard.
well I remembered you said this in another thread
I don't see how anyone can be both white and against white nationalists. Some might think they're a bit low brow and misguided but they share what should be a common interest. Preserving white people and culture.
so if you support white nationalists.... and they want a white nation state, doesnt that make you a white nationalist?

Everybody has to stop entertaining this moron, he loves it!

Why wouldn't they then also "censor" the number of views?

People don't like videos...get it thru ur fucking head

Look at the fucking likes of the video......They aren't even close to the views.....Look at the dislikes...OMG Youtube didn't censor.

People don't click the like button...Do you know anything about the internet? did you just start using it?

Go on utube right now and you will see this trend...You're a fucking idiot.

The most viewed video on utube....5,249,030,172 views....28 million likes and 3 million dislikes.

OMG THIS IS A CONSPIRACY AGAINST DESPACITO!!!!!!!

Right wingers are fucking dumb motherfuckers

This is America has 300,000,000 views and not even 6,000,000 likes

so.. if you're doing the math.. Trump's posts are liked about 2-3x more than an incredibly popular liberal video.

@bobgeese are all the likes getting censored or are you just dumb?

Last edited:
<36>

How does one post a pic of dislikes removed in real time?

The OP in your forum didn't post any pics...He's full of shit just like you.

You're fucking delusional if you think a 17 million viewed video will get 3 million dislikes......Nobody clicks likes or dislikes that much.

Fucking despacito with 5 billion views, barely manages to get 29 million likes...and you think a 17 million viewed video is gonna get 3 million dislikes? WOW you're fucking a idiot.

Here's the list of the most disliked videos.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most-disliked_YouTube_videos

Notice something? These are videos with billion or 100's of million of views.....and only 6 videos in youtube history have gotten 3 million or more dislikes.

You're an idiot for thinking that around 1 out of 5 people(3 million out of 17 million) will click dislikes on that refugee video....People simply don't click like or dislike that much.

The refugee video still have way more dislikes than likes...I thought youtube was censoring, so what gives?....Your claim is clearly full of shit.

So yeah you're a moron with ZERO proof.

Keep using forums post/reddit post as prove even though the videos show way more dislikes as likes LMFAO.

This is America has 300,000,000 views and not even 6,000,000 likes

so.. if you're doing the math.. Trump's posts are liked about 2-3x more than an incredibly popular liberal video.

@bobgeese are all the likes getting censored or are you just dumb?
@bobgeese is a moron who uses forum post/reddit as prove....even tho the videos that those forums talk about have way more dislikes than likes thus there is no censorship.

@bobgeese is the epitome of a trump supporter....A moron who is delusional and thinks liberals are censoring everything, easily tricked, and can't admit he is wrong thus he is a fucking idiot.

It's really sad if you think about it.

or you know.... I scanned your post and replied, then read the last line

forgive me that I tend not to read your posts all the way through, you post a lot of shit that its unbearable to get through

Do you realize your name is basically rustled jimmies?

Deflection. I've posted extensively about the popular vote and its potential upsides and downsides. I've done my best to understand the issue and I'm forthright about it. Back to your nonsense charts. Why are you not complaining about the lack of representation in the Rocky Mountains, or Denali National Park? You should be, by your standard. Those places have no representation, but they are huge landmasses. Dirt does not vote. People vote. You should acknowledge this basic fact.

The question is do I value progressives a people?

<TheDonald>

@bobgeese is a moron who uses forum post/reddit as prove....even tho the videos that those forums talk about have way more dislikes than likes thus there is no censorship.

@bobgeese is the epitome of a trump supporter....A moron who is delusional and thinks liberals are censoring everything, easily tricked, and can't admit he is wrong thus he is a fucking idiot.

It's really sad if you think about it.

{<jimmies}

@bobgeese in this very moment

LOL-I-TROLL-YOU.png

Normie kid, just learned about the internet/memes in 2015 after the MAGA fad....so it's understandable I guess.

I don't think Twitter altered the number of likes. I do think much of what you said about the media is true.

Twitter wouldn't have to alter the number of likes, but they could certainly limit the visibility of the tweets on timelines.

Republicans = crying online when Trump doesn't get enough worship.

You've become the thing you hate so much.
Whiny SJW's. Fighting for your white culture.
It's hilariously ironic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back