Social media’s pathetic attempt to censor Republicans

Come on now

Theres nothing wrong with gluten , microwave food, owning a lot of guns , camo or tobacco products . Dont let this fool give you the wrong idea about white trash most of us are good guys that just arent real big on "culture" or actin proper
I know Man I'm just giving him shit that's all

well I remembered you said this in another thread

so if you support white nationalists.... and they want a white nation state, doesnt that make you a white nationalist?
I think you misunderstood me. I was talking about their motives being pro-white. How could you could hate them when they share your interests.

I wouldn't advocate for the removal of citizens based on race in the United states. Maybe the US will balkanize in the future, who knows.

Also I do support 100% white nation states in Europe, just as I do 100% black nation states in Africa and so forth.

I think you misunderstood me. I was talking about their motives being pro-white. How could you could hate them when they share your interests.

I wouldn't advocate for the removal of citizens based on race in the United states. Maybe the US will balkanize in the future, who knows.

Also I do support 100% white nation states in Europe, just as I do 100% black nation states in Africa and so forth.
so you share interests with white nationalists, share the same views as white nationalists and support white nationalists..... but you're not a white nationalist?

cool story bro

so you share interests with white nationalists, share the same views as white nationalists and support white nationalists..... but you're not a white nationalist?

cool story bro

I'm not for the United States becoming a white ethno-state, nor anywhere else, so no I'm not a white nationalist. White is way too broad. E.g. Albanians are technically white but having mass Albanian migration would not be good. I do agree though that white nationalists in America hold a position that, while I disagree with their end goal, would benefit my family more than those fighting against them. I don't think thats too hard to understand.

I'm not for the United States becoming a white ethno-state, nor anywhere else, so no I'm not a white nationalist. White is way too broad. E.g. Albanians are technically white but having mass Albanian migration would not be good. I do agree though that white nationalists in America hold a position that, while I disagree with their end goal, would benefit my family more than those fighting against them. I don't think thats too hard to understand.
na my bad, I misread your post. you said you "wouldnt" advocate for one and I read that as you "would"

apologies

@bobgeese in this very moment

LOL-I-TROLL-YOU.png

Normie kid, just learned about the internet/memes in 2015 after the MAGA fad....so it's understandable I guess.

There’s a difference between trolling, and shitposting. Do try to keep up. Thanks.

Back