Soda Stream Replacement Bottle?

Did you put the syrup in the water before fizzing?

I can't remember actually. Maybe their wasn't syrup. I followed whatever the instructions said. But anyways, it hadn't been used in a year at least. I guess something went wrong with the pressure because the whole bottle unleashed with one push. The cannister was empty afterwards. I thought about getting it filled, but I didn't know if the thing was going to work anymore.

I can't remember actually. Maybe their wasn't syrup. I followed whatever the instructions said. But anyways, it hadn't been used in a year at least. I guess something went wrong with the pressure because the whole bottle unleashed with one push. The cannister was empty afterwards. I thought about getting it filled, but I didn't know if the thing was going to work anymore.
Yeah, I don't believe you lol I didn't use mine for a while and all my co2 just dissipated into the ether haha

Yeah, I don't believe you lol I didn't use mine for a while and all my co2 just dissipated into the ether haha

Well, that's ok. It would be a really pretty random thing to just make up, though. But anyways, I'm moving now and have to decide if I going to throw it out. Don't know if it works anymore.

Well, that's ok. It would be a really pretty random thing to just make up, though. But anyways, I'm moving now and have to decide if I going to throw it out. Don't know if it works anymore.
Get some co2 and see if it does. Just fizz water, don't add syrup.

I thought they went out of business and everyone's machines are worthless.

I used it once or twice, then forgot about it. Year or so later I decide to use it one day. I press the button once and BOOM! So much pressure came out that the liquid went flying all over the room. What a fucking mess. Nothing like surupy liquid in your eyes.

are you talking the soda machine or your penis?

It's awesome -- and saves a fuckload of $$$ usually spent on bottles of Perrier/Pellegrino -- but I also find that unless you drink that shit QUICKLY, it goes flatter than gramma's titties in no time, um, flat.

Those things are made by the zionists. Fuck those scumbags. You shouldn't be supporting apartheid.

That's exactly what happened I bet. I made that mistake once too. I bet it would have been funny as hell to see happen , that shit went everywhere!

Did you put the syrup in the water before fizzing?

Dude when are you going to stop lying bro

Mine still worked fine after the bottle blew off due to adding the syrup before carbonating. The bottle was fine too, (and still works 7 years later) just the grey slip on beauty cover on the bottom cracked from hitting the floor at a high rate of speed.

Yeah, that's what I heard, too. I wouldn't mind paying more for a hose that's rated for the pressure of leaving a 20 or 50 lb tank on all the time, though. Those little things irk me. haha How big is your tank? I have no idea the size of these things. And do you refill at a paintball shop?
You can get them filled at a welding supply shop also. I'd make sure you get a regulator. Remember paintball tanks and bigger tanks are different threads.

Just use this;
https://www.kegoutlet.com/soda-carbonating-kit-20-oz-co2.html?gclid=CM2m7ZCXhc8CFQoxaQodue0ESw
SP201.jpg

I had one a few years ago. Used it a few times and thought it was cool as a novelty. It sat on my counter for like 2 years unused until my wife threw it out.

Why not just buy club soda and flavor it with those MIO flavor things.
I don't want flavor, just carbonated water. And I don't want to carry 2 liter bottles of water every week.

Back