Some bad new incoming from the ufc?

Could this have been the fight news ? View attachment 287457
No, we have known about this for a while.

I don't think it was RDA/Lawler too, as they announced that shortly after

ALSO

I don't think it has anything to do with GSP

Because Bisping is still tweeting and he would have known if something went wrong
unless the ufc didn't tell him because they know he'd go shooting his mouth off straight away on twitter and they don't want that just yet

Mystic UL sucks. The RDA/Lawler tweet was right after the UFC tweet.

Dana's tweet could be about anything but the man isn't the type to advertise his failures or fight cancellations. He was probably working on something big and it fell through.

The 2 tweets are obviously unrelated.
You suck!

mYetBvG.jpg

I hope this isn't the new marketing model.

'Let's just act like we have some bad news so people talk about us all day'

Stipe is leaving for bellator

Oh wait
Literally no one would care

I hope this isn't the new marketing model.

'Let's just act like we have some bad news so people talk about us all day'
Specially if they come out to something like "Corey Anderson is injured and will not fight patrick cummins"!

Imgine that....

Its gotta be something about artem lobov.... otherwise they wouldnt be that suspicious about it

<Moves>

Specially if they come out to something like "Corey Anderson is injured and will not fight patrick cummins"!

Imgine that....

Its gotta be something about artem lobov.... otherwise they wouldnt be that suspicious about it

<Moves>

'The UFC Performance Institute will close an hour early next Tuesday, due to air conditioning renovations!!'

"Forrest Griffin touched me in the cryotherapy chamber"

- Kenny Florian

Lol, it puzzles me that some posters here legit want GSP to pop, why the fuck would you not want to see this fight?
Sure there were and are other potential match-ups but to want a headliner to piss hot and maybe ruin the card? Wise the fuck up men...
cause fuck GSP. Show me one fucking fit guy on the roster that hasn't popped that has a gut like GSP. Look at at the gains he got post UFC like the 1st year after. You think he's getting that belly from natty ice?

I'm not buying the bullshit, he's like lance. He can seem as publicly against steroids all he wants, he can pass as many tests as he wants, he was the definitive leader of the division in the time when steroids were rampant, all the clues point to him not being natural.

People saying the "Oh yea well he does gymnastics, thats why he's so in shape". Fuck off I was an amateur gymnast until my mid teens, the drug abuse in that sport if so rampant, we wouldn't be able to recover without help.

Back