Some bad new incoming from the ufc?

Hey... ts stole my damn title

Lol, it puzzles me that some posters here legit want GSP to pop, why the fuck would you not want to see this fight?
Sure there were and are other potential match-ups but to want a headliner to piss hot and maybe ruin the card? Wise the fuck up men...
Payback to wwe i mean wme for ruining a division and screwing contenders who worked hard for a title shot

cause fuck GSP. Show me one fucking fit guy on the roster that hasn't popped that has a gut like GSP. Look at at the gains he got post UFC like the 1st year after. You think he's getting that belly from natty ice?

I'm not buying the bullshit, he's like lance. He can seem as publicly against steroids all he wants, he can pass as many tests as he wants, he was the definitive leader of the division in the time when steroids were rampant, all the clues point to him not being natural.

People saying the "Oh yea well he does gymnastics, thats why he's so in shape". Fuck off I was an amateur gymnast until my mid teens, the drug abuse in that sport if so rampant, we wouldn't be able to recover without help.
Hunter would be ashamed

people are saying all this shit based on literally nothing

cause fuck GSP. Show me one fucking fit guy on the roster that hasn't popped that has a gut like GSP. Look at at the gains he got post UFC like the 1st year after. You think he's getting that belly from natty ice?

I'm not buying the bullshit, he's like lance. He can seem as publicly against steroids all he wants, he can pass as many tests as he wants, he was the definitive leader of the division in the time when steroids were rampant, all the clues point to him not being natural.

People saying the "Oh yea well he does gymnastics, thats why he's so in shape". Fuck off I was an amateur gymnast until my mid teens, the drug abuse in that sport if so rampant, we wouldn't be able to recover without help.

Lol; so you want him to pop and have all us MMA heads to lose out on a decent fight and a potentially lethally stacked card?

Mmk, makes sense.

rolleyes.jpeg

Payback to wwe i mean wme for ruining a division and screwing contenders who worked hard for a title shot

This payback you speak of would fuck US over mate. We'd all lose out; this is what I'm saying...

Back