Some Fat Old Guy Just Got Ngannou'd in TUF 28

Rashad'ed more like (minus a meme quality look on his face.)

Winner reminded me of Jon Jones.

he was just like jones... except no wrestling background, family of pedigree athletes, or the possibility of becoming the youngest UFC champion..... but he does seem to like to party.

For some reason I thought N'gannou'd meant he either got outwrestled for all rounds, or was having a staring contest haha. Pretty dope knockout.

man that hard to pronounce named guy should have not been there srsly

I mean danm I don't often feel bad for fighters but what a mismatch lol dude should be at 205 sweet ko tho

What was he like 30#'s heavier? They need to split the HW.

The other dude was a 5'11" tall 224lb chubby guy that shouldn't fight at heavyweight. Against a 6'7" real heavyweight, this is what happens.
Props for entering the competition, but he had no business being in there.

In retrospective, Rashad Evans did a pretty amazing job in the Ultimate Fighter season 2.

The other dude was a 5'11" tall 224lb chubby guy that shouldn't fight at heavyweight. Against a 6'7" real heavyweight, this is what happens.
Props for entering the competition, but he had no business being in there.

In retrospective, Rashad Evans did a pretty amazing job in the Ultimate Fighter season 2.
In his early days and prime he was a beast!!!! I’ll always have respect for him,seems like a pretty good guy outside the cage aswell

The way PM fell, I thought he tore his right ankle into pieces. Dude should be a MW.

Some fat old guy? Why so disrespectfull?

WTF that guy must've made the HW limit by eating at every McDonalds he walked by.

Sheesh I just watched the ep. That Polish guy seemed to be kinda unfit. Tapped out from his warm up. At least we didn't get a sloppy 2 rounder.

Some fat old guy? Why so disrespectfull?

Welcome to Sherdog, the place where everybody is 6'6 and 220 pounds of pure muscle and makes fun of anyone who isn't.

He wasnt really suited for TUF, sometimes guys fight at a weight class up during TUF so they dont miss weight, but they all do, or most of them do, in this case, it was a basically a LHW guy (224) vs a true HW at 250+ who wasnt overweight, but pure size and height.

"PM" could had been fighting at MW with the right diet, LHW at least, not against that guy at HW.

The way PM fell, I thought he tore his right ankle into pieces. Dude should be a MW.

I thought that too, the sort of KO that can do an ankle or a knee. Tough old bastard, took a few good shots to put him away.

Was interesting watching Greene fighting southpaw, he really looked like he was fighting with his non preferred stance, dude should stick to right handed more often I think.

Lol I watched this clip the other week but only just read the cast list & who was involved. Mysiala ran the MMA sessions at my local gym a few years back, I went along a couple of times when he was doing it...

Back