Some haters says McGregor ducks, but Conor would fight anyone, anywhere, anytime

elcj

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
If Godzilla was in Conor's weightclass he would fight him.

Pay him what he is worth and he will fight anyone. He's the one fighter not afraid of a challenge.

Plus he's never been KO'd before.

True, he's been submitted three times though and never defended a belt.

Anyone, anywhere, anytime...unless his belt is on the line in which case no one, at any time, ever.

Pay me more is a convenient excuse coming from the guy who is already by far the highest paid mma fighter ever. You could say "pay me more" no matter what is offered.

Pay him what he is worth and he will fight anyone. He's the one fighter not afraid of a challenge.

DSlYDRcVwAARVFC.jpg

Gregor McConor is the greatest fighter to ever step into the octagon since David Abbott.

A 40 year old KO'd him in his last fight. Nate also would have knocked him out if Conor didn't panic wrestle.

Shut the fuck up. You Conor dick riders make these lame ass threads to try and defend him.
I feel like you fucks are trying to convince yourselves rather than convince everyone else.

Shut the fuck up. You Conor dick riders make these lame ass threads to try and defend him.
I feel like you fucks are trying to convince yourselves rather than convince everyone else.
That's exactly what they are trying to do. But you know, those 14 year old kids... you can't be mad at them.

A 40 year old KO'd him in his last fight. Nate also would have knocked him out if Conor didn't panic wrestle.

He never got KO'd. It was a TKO and the ref cheated anyway and didn't let Conor get his breath back. Paid ref. Pure bullshit.

Coulda woulda shoulda. Nate didn't do shit. Just hugging Conor when he's tired like all cowards.

He ducks the number one contender when he has the belt.

giphy copy.gif

He never got KO'd. It was a TKO and the ref cheated anyway and didn't let Conor get his breath back. Paid ref. Pure bullshit.

Coulda woulda shoulda. Nate didn't do shit. Just hugging Conor when he's tired like all cowards.
Haha. Okay I see what you're doing. Very good kid. Keep doing your thing haha.

There's not a fighter on the planet who wouldn't fight anyone, anytime... if you paid them enough millions.

What's your point?

Back