Some junkies almost got my dogs killed

Jimmy Jazz

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
They break in to my yard to steal tools to sell for pills outside my garage. This time they left the gate open and my dogs got out. Found my dog on the mainstreet right next to traffic. The other was brought by this kid who is rumored to be a junkie. He implied he wanted a reward.. I think he may have been the one to let them out. Im really upset and angry :(

Time to have your own John Wick moment.
Be Jimmy Wick.
Waste those motherfuckers
<{JustBleed}>

That sucks dude.

No security cams? You would have known if the kid trying to get a reward was on your property breaking in and taken appropriate measures afterwards with a foot to the ass.

<{UberTS}>time to throw teh jab ts. put a lock on the gate if you can, did you call the cops or what?

They break in to my yard to steal tools to sell for pills outside my garage. This time they left the gate open and my dogs got out. Found my dog on the mainstreet right next to traffic. The other was brought by this kid who is rumored to be a junkie. He implied he wanted a reward.. I think he may have been the one to let them out. Im really upset and angry :(
That's bad.

Honestly, I think you need to do something about it. It does sound like they'll might come back to pull the same job again.

beware bro.

don't want to see you become Jimmy Junk.

I would have told that dumbshit kid I knew he let the dogs out, then told himself if he came back around there would be a double barrel shotgun waiting for him.

Only reasonable reaction is to give said junkies hot shots.

deah_wish_finger_1050_591_81_s_c1.jpg

Also, teach your dogs to hate junkies. That way, when they break in...
tumblr_lsgar3kRSz1qepxz2o1_500.gif

Move

We have a lock for the garage. The cops were called. Thanks for the funny gifs guys. They raised my spirits.

Last edited:
Back