Some Kind of Monster (that Metallica documentary)

Great comeback. But then isn't he the guy not wanting to play solos because it's "dated" and Kirk points out the not playing them (a band trademark) will just make those songs "dated" later on?

I can't say I've heard about that.

Surprise! Middle-aged Metallica are just kind of like regular dudes.

What's interesting is that Lars seems like he wants to hold onto that rock star persona, while James is fine with moving on and embracing the fact that he's a family man now. And Kirk is like this soft, sensitive dude who's like, "C'mon guys, we don't need to fight!"

that might be you, with all your whiny "the south", and other nonsense. but no, that's not regular.

that was complete lack of testosterone. and not replaced with wisdom.

that might be you, with all your whiny "the south", and other nonsense. but no, that's not regular.

that was complete lack of testosterone. and not replaced with wisdom.

What do you think the average man is like? Testosterone-infused, alcohol-charged chest-beater?

I have a very low cringe threshold. I didn't make it very far into the doc before tapping out.

Even though it flashed something like 16 million records sold? Dave's done just fine.

Yeah, Dave has obviously been very successful. Megadeth is a "metal god"-level band.

But I think he's a sensitive soul. I'm not going to judge him for that because frankly I am too.

Yeah, Dave has obviously been very successful. Megadeth is a "metal god"-level band.

But I think he's a sensitive soul. I'm not going to judge him for that because frankly I am too.

Reminds me of the David Cho/Asa Akira Youtube channel. DVDASA. Double vaginal double anal sensitive artist. Artists get the the glory bro. No need to mollycoddle their tears.

Funny as fuck....like Spinal Tap funny, but real.

came in knowing some "edgy" douche would shit all over the goat metal band. didnt take long. its so easy to skip something you dont like, but to put effort into hating on it... smh

Haven’t watched it in years but I do recall liking the band a whole lot less after watching it.

Both Lars and James looked like whiny bitches in that.

even though I'm in the Bay Area and the Metallica worship is real....

Megadeth owns them on all levels IMO

chills..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back