Some of you think that a man trained by Owen Roddy and John Kavanagh will beat Floyd Mayweather

Yes. If you studied skillsets at all you should have seen how easily McGregor would handle Alvarez.

Your threads are good memes these days, so keep at it.
JIN!!!! It's good to see more people who actually support fighters that they like as opposed to those who constantly bitch about fighters they don't like.

JIN!!!! It's good to see more people who actually support fighters that they like as opposed to those who constantly bitch about fighters they don't like.
You know I got to stick around and blow off work for this week. Gotta support The Notorious!

Crazy how far this ride has come.

Relax buddy, when you make a prediction like what you made saying someone will wreck someone, you use capital letters in the thread title like RAPE or MOLEST or whatever you said Eddie would do to Conor, then the exact opposite happens, you shouldn't expect people to accept your criticisms of others predictions, no matter how daft they are
This is rational thinking, you can't expect people who make predictions like that to be rational. That makes your rational post, irrational. The only thing to do is somehow try and understand his twisted logic and play on his retarded field or just see that attempting to explain anything to him is a challenge that isn't worth it. I suggest the latter.

You know I got to stick around and blow off work for this week. Gotta support The Notorious!

Crazy how far this ride has come.
Absolutely crazy man. I started to pay attention to Conor's rise when I was capping the McGregor/Brandao fight. I was rewatching Conor's fight with Max while knowing that Conor tore his ACL in that bout. I knew he was a man to watch then and it's been quite the crazy ride indeed. From nothing to the one of the biggest fights in combat sports. Probably the third biggest purse ever collected for a fight. And the champ champ to boot. Its been a good time being a McGregor fan and I'm ready for another spectacle Saturday.

It's funny because just the other day boxing elitists were vitriolically posting about how some of the greatest, most knowledgeable boxing trainers of all time have never even boxed, such as Angelo Dundee and Cus Damato.

They insisted that men who have never so much as attempted to fight in their lives could be better, more knowledgeable trainers than great fighters.

And yet now they are discrediting Conor's trainers because they weren't good enough at fighting.

Typical boxing cult member cognitive dissonance.

Last edited:
Absolutely crazy man. I started to pay attention to Conor's rise when I was capping the McGregor/Brandao fight. I was rewatching Conor's fight with Max while knowing that Conor tore his ACL in that bout. I knew he was a man to watch then and it's been quite the crazy ride indeed. From nothing to the one of the biggest fights in combat sports. Probably the third biggest purse ever collected for a fight. And the champ champ to boot. Its been a good time being a McGregor fan and I'm ready for another spectacle Saturday.

Riding this train all the way, no stopping now.

For sure that guy is the Irish Edmund and for sure Conor will be KO'd in 1. This im 100% certain of

I realized they're terrified by use of posturing and this fight won't last 1 round when he said something like "if Floyd comes at us he will be knocked out in 1 minute"

Think of that statement and the posturing. Can Conor even knock out Nate who always came at him, in an MMA fight? He can't. So...in boxing...

The Irish Edmund guy makes a claim that if Floyd comes at him he will be knocked out in 1 minute? Floyd has a solid chin, Conor has a glass jaw, Floyd has a solid body, Conor has a soft body. Floyd can punch, Conor can't.

This tells us the guy is terrified Floyd will come at them and basically resorted to strutting like a peacock with that 1 minute KO statement. Floyd actually knows this and will come out at Conor. Conor is so fucked :D
Where is the ignore button on the mobile site?

Im a fan of Conor,.I enjoy his fights and his talk but he's a huge fish in a tiny little pond imo

Very few fighters can get away with that. Even the quality of sparring partners and it's hard to reach new heights when you're the best guy at the gym and there's no one there to push you in any area.

Fedor got away with it for awhile but loyalty can be a bad thing.

I think it's a pretty loud statement he didn't bother getting a good boxing trainer just to correct the little things his coaches don't realize.
Sure they can be apart of it but claiming boxers and trainers don't think outside the box just screams I know nothing about boxing. While you go back to your corner to 2 guys who have no experience at their job.

I watched a kavanaugh video and his own students had never seen him in trunks and boxing gloves.

If an
MMA guy did that going into boxing against a top dog the ridicule would be insane. It's a credit to Conor being able to sell a fight that a jiu jitsu guy and another guy who's never boxed is in his corner is considered a good move as boxers and boxing trainers are stuck in the mud and fight fans are like exactly!

Its an entertaining fight and I'm still buying.

I'm a bit too busy atm to respond in depth man but thanks for your thoughts - enjoyed reading them!

I'm kind naive to the fighters kavanaugh has put out there and i haven't seen any promise from any of the UFc guys he has
Who are some top fighters kavanaugh has put out?

From my knowledge he has Conor, who would be great no matter the gym he chose.
Like Terence crawford in boxng.
Actually, it's highly unlikely that Conor would be fighting at all without coach K. Kavanaugh convinced Conor of his potential and got Conor to stick with it when he was giving up and hanging out with the wrong crowd. Also, if you can see that Kavanaugh is a very intelligent man in all of his interviews. Very level headed, very rational, even when he gives predictions that seem very unlikely to some. I can't say where he ranks as a coach but he is no edmund, that I can assure you.

Also, if you look at the level of athelete that Kavanaugh has worked with in the UFC, his fighters have done surprisingly well.

Lmao, yet another shitty Conor thread from Natural Born Shit Thread Maker.

11 Conor threads since mid-June, you're obsessed buddeh.

Actually, it's highly unlikely that Conor would be fighting at all without coach K. Kavanaugh convinced Conor of his potential and got Conor to stick with it when he was giving up and hanging out with the wrong crowd. Also, if you can see that Kavanaugh is a very intelligent man in all of his interviews. Very level headed, very rational, even when he gives predictions that seem very unlikely to some. I can't say where he ranks as a coach but he is no edmund, that I can assure you.

Also, if you look at the level of athelete that Kavanaugh has worked with in the UFC, his fighters have done surprisingly well.

Like I said I'm pretty naive to kavanaugh except the obvious and the videos I watched of him was strictly boxing oriented.

It's funny because just the other day boxing elitists were vitriolically posting about how some of the greatest, most knowledgeable boxing trainers of all time have never even boxed, such as Angelo Dundee and Cus Damato.

They insisted that men who have never so much as attempted to fight in their lives could be better, more knowledgeable trainers than great fighters.

And yet now they are discrediting Conor's trainers because they weren't good enough at fighting.

Typical boxing cult member cognitive dissonance.

I mean, there is a slight difference between men who grew up in boxing meccas in the sport's golden age and were mentored by the likes of Ray Arcel and Luis Sarria, and BJJ coaches who have never been involved in the sport in any capacity. If you want to see it as the same thing, all power to you.

I mean, there is a slight difference between men who grew up in boxing meccas in the sport's golden age and were mentored by the likes of Ray Arcel and Luis Sarria, and BJJ coaches who have never been involved in the sport in any capacity. If you want to see it as the same thing, all power to you.

Kavanaugh isn't his boxing couch, and those were also different times as far as limits to widespread information about techniques. Conor also has several experienced boxers in there that he is sparring with.

Look bro, Diaz trains with Andre Ward and made this same argument, yet his boxing skill level was leagues below Conor's in the second fight.

Obviously Nate isn't Floyd, but the point still stands.

Kavanaugh isn't his boxing couch, and those were also different times as far as limits to widespread information about techniques. Conor also has several experienced boxers in there that he is sparring with.

Look bro, Diaz trains with Andre Ward and made this same argument, yet his boxing skill level was leagues below Conor's in the second fight.

Obviously Nate isn't Floyd, but the point still stands.

Kavanagh is his lead cornerman. His boxing coach is guy with no boxing experience, whatsoever. It's wholly different from men who more or less apprenticed for many years under some of the most brilliant boxing minds ever. If you don't think that's a real concern for a guy who is making his boxing debut against someone like Floyd Mayweather, then I don't know what to tell you. I mean, there is a point to make that Conor wouldn't have a chance regardless of who is training him (and it might even hurt his confidence to be told that a lot of what he does is detrimental to his chances against any relevant boxer), but let's not pretend that having them in his corner is doing him any favors.

He also wasn't boxing Nate Diaz in either fight, and the fight where Conor didn't get soundly beaten on the feet to the point of more or less quitting (by shooting a takedown against someone much better than him on the ground), he relied as much on his kicking game as much as anything else to get the win. If Nate and Conor boxed for 12 rounds, I'd give Nate a fairly good chance of beating McGregor.

Like I said I'm pretty naive to kavanaugh except the obvious and the videos I watched of him was strictly boxing oriented.
I recommend to people that are interested in the game of MMA, not just the sport of fighting in the cage but the promotion and philosophy as well, that they listen to the John's interviews. You can see that McGregor and Kavanagh have a very similar philosophy in the majority of MMA subjects (if not all, I can't remember them being different on a particular topic). I doubt it was all Kavanagh as he and Conor definitely grew in the sport together but there can be little doubt that Kavanaugh was integral to Conor's success.

Some of you thought Eddie Alvarez would wreck Conor McGregor.

Specifically, you.

I didn't, but i do think Floyd will clown Conor, You know, there's a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE difference between outboxing Eddie Alvarez and outboxing Floyd. Most of you Conor supporters don't understand this.

Back