Someone explain the Iran nuke deal

Well, you can Google it an find out. Let's not bring Obama into this mess. That idiot allowed for a plan for Iran to go nuclear, created the refugee crisis in Syria and Europe, and weakened the United States.

Yes, the plan is to keep Iran from going nuclear. Lifting sanctions on the country to slow down their nuclear program, but not end it. A program for the Atom bomb, not a Hydrogen (thermonuclear) bomb. The latter much more complex to put together. I personally think Iran has already gone nuclear, they just have not tested their devise underground, that we know of. The Israelis had inspectors monitoring their nuclear reactor program (energy) while they hid their true nuclear program for making bombs. Not too hard to hide your true intentions if you are smart.

Why would Iran announce to the world where they stand on the bomb? Do the same things the Israelis have done. Deny the whole thing. No, I don't think the U.S. is going to go to war with Iran over nukes. If that was the case it would have done it in North Korea. Terrorists have nothing to do with the Iranian nuclear program. It would be easier to purchase a nuclear bomb from Pakistan.

All Iranian nuclear locations are underground, otherwise the Israelis would have bombed them by now. I personally don't think Iran will do anything with their nuclear bombs. A lot like North Korea. Pakistan can feed the Arab countries with all the nuclear bombs they need. I think Pakistan is the real problem.

Iran has had their centrifuges spinning for many years now. Converting Uranium 238 into Uranium 235. It is a long process and it takes a lot of U238 to get a few atoms of U235. By the way, I have 25 grams of U238. It is legal to buy and own Uranium here in the U.S. Part of my elements collection. Once you have a baseball size sphere of U235, you can pretty much put together an Atom bomb. 10 to 15 kilotons of destructive power. A Hiroshima size bomb. The other two bombs from 1945 were made of Plutonium 239. Plutonium also comes from Uranium.

If you know Nuclear Physics and research the internet, building a bomb is not all that complicated. Getting the U235 is the hardest part. But, going back to Iran. No, I do not see it as a threat to the Middle East. I see a terrorist threat, but it is the same one the U.S. and Israel face.

@Kvolcom

Priceless.

aiEJH.gif

Well, you cant deny Israel has a special status among nations, tell me which other nation right now could not sign the NPT and then go around developing nukes and testing ICBMs like its nothing.

Iran has no nukes and are still years away if they even have the tech. This has been propaganda for the last couple decades from our friends in Israel WHO HAVE NUKES, HAVE NEVER SIGNED THE NUCLEAR NON-PROLIFERATION TREATY AND WHO HAVE NEVER LET WEAPONS INSPECTORS OVER HER NEVER DEMARCATED BORDERS.

Think.

Another tidbit? We never had any Arab/Muslim enemies prior to the creation of Israel in historic Palestine.
Bull
Fucking
Shit

Jesus Christ it’s in the marines hymn
http://www.marineband.marines.mil/About/Library-and-Archives/The-Marines-Hymn/

Well, you cant deny Israel has a special status among nations, tell me which other nation right now could not sign the NPT and then go around developing nukes and testing ICBMs like its nothing.

They are crafty fucks. Made themselves an Apartheid state and we are their ally.

It's kind of fucked up that Israel has done what Hitler wanted to do.

You again have made several assumptions that are simply wrong. Too much to deal with right now, but google some of the statements you made that you consider fact and check back.

...and you have a reliable source for any of it? Please. Do you actually think there are true sources on the internet regarding this topic? It is just like the Israeli nuclear program. Speculation on all sides. Even the inspectors can't guarantee things 100%. C'mon 'abiG', I expected a better answer from you. Don't tell me you are falling for the U.S. version of this story. Who builds nuclear sites underground for peaceful purposes?

If I had to pick a ME country to integrate with the U.S. I would choose Iran.

What happened in the last 40ish years is unfortunate, as Iran is a natural ally of the United States.

What happened in the last 40ish years is unfortunate, as Iran is a natural ally of the United States.

40 years is a blink of the eye.

Iran is holding a tight ship. No beheadings. They have malls like we do. Iranian gals are shaving that snatch. It's a win win.

Unknown%2BModel%2BUncensored%2Bwww.blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com%2B001.jpg

Yeah, you obviously don't know shit about what I'm saying. The 'blueprint' is readily available, the components are not.
to build a weapon you need the components which are not readily available. Sure, the knowledge might be available for whoever wants to delve into it. And I might know a little something about it.

Back