Someone help me work Trump out

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First he blasts Russia, Germans and Europe for being Russian cheerleaders or whatever for sending billions to Russia for their gas and 2 days later asks Putin for better relationship...

Woot??

Also it's our fault the Russian's hacked us.

The DNC was too juicy of a target and we should apologize to Russia for making it too easy.

He is the Siberian Candidate, destroying America from the inside.

He supports good relations with Russia but doesn't support being controlled by them is my take.

Tsk thought this shit was fitness related.

Booooooo!

First he blasts Russia, Germans and Europe for being Russian cheerleaders or whatever for sending billions to Russia for their gas and 2 days later asks Putin for better relationship...

Woot??

Are you really this simple ?

Criticism common sense and mutual respect is it really that hard to see ?

Tsk thought this shit was fitness related.

Booooooo!

Yeah I thought he was asking for someone to help Trump work out.

Was gonna say he doesn't believe in exercising because human body is like a battery and only has so much energy to use before its depleted.

Interestingly, a short look at the Goygle gives a chart about usage over time and the use seems to have spiked recently if one believes this data

https://books.google.com/ngrams/graph?year_start=1800&year_end=2008&corpus=15&smoothing=7&case_insensitive=on&content=goy&direct_url=t4;,goy;,c0;,s0;;Goy;,c0;;goy;,c0;;GOY;,c0

Interesting also that the image tags don't appear in the edit window but they do in the post.
graph

Woot??
Should he ask Russia for a worse relationship?

His frustration likely stems from his presidency being overshadowed by Russian spooks, while the rest of the world questioning us benefits from a russian friendship more than we do.

Not to mention that his whole deal is coming into any negotiation/discussion etc way over the top to make it easier to meet in the middle.

"Trump is a stabe genius. His intuition is second to none and he acts by sensing the "soul" of a person he is negotiating with. He is united with the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit and he serves divine will." - Republicans

Trump is just the atypical blunt NYC who speaks whatever is on his mind at the moment without thinking about future consequences it may have. He is a lot like me in a way.

Back