Someone is stealing my fruit

Set up a game camera if it's feasible and not easy to detect.

Get a paintball gun or BB gun, stake out the sight, blast them in the dark. They'll freak out and never come back. Also, you can buy paintball landmines and fuck them up.

just pick the fruit before the thief does next time

I stole some lemons from my mother in law's neighbour on teh weekend, come at me.

get a dog.

then watch the hilarity ensue.

original.jpg

Set up a game camera if it's feasible and not easy to detect.

I have security cameras around the entrances of my house the person is in a blind spot where I can only see their feet. They may have done some recon.

I need to bait this foo. If it's a homeless person I'll need to beat the fear of God into them. If it's an old Asian lady I'll just shoulder check the shit out of her and tell her off

My mom told me there's a woman that goes around her neighborhood stealing potted plants off of peoples front porches and selling them elsewhere. The whole neighborhood's trying to catch her in the act.

Rub your feces all over your fruits so they eat your poop. Its ok for you to eat it tho cause it came from your butt so that makes you immune.

Last edited:
What in the fuck is a persimmon? Too lazy to google.

I have security cameras around the entrances of my house the person is in a blind spot where I can only see their feet. They may have done some recon.

I need to bait this foo. If it's a homeless person I'll need to beat the fear of God into them. If it's an old Asian lady I'll just shoulder check the shit out of her and tell her off
My money's on it being an old Asian lady that knows how to throw hands.

I don't know how you all think its an old Asian lady......are Asians the only ones eating healthy? I live in vancouver and front yards are littered with fig trees plus apple trees. Only real low lives would step on someone's property to steal fruit.

I do understand ts's pain as I would rather have someone steal 5kg of my store bought apples than to steal the couple of apples off of my tree.

I don't want to get sued for booby trapping shit. That's why I want to know if I can throw hands

giphy.gif
Nothing wrong with digging a few random "irrigation holes". Not too big but just enough to sprain an ankle.

Rub your feces all over your fruits so they eat your poop. Its ok for you to eat it tho cause it came from your butt so that makes you immune.

Trust me when I tell you it doesn't make you immune.

Back