Someone is stealing my fruit

P
I don't know how you all think its an old Asian lady......are Asians the only ones eating healthy? I live in vancouver and front yards are littered with fig trees plus apple trees. Only real low lives would step on someone's property to steal fruit.

I do understand ts's pain as I would rather have someone steal 5kg of my store bought apples than to steal the couple of apples off of my tree.

All of my neighbors are Asian or Indian. if I want to get really detailed it's probably an old Chinese lady those bitches don't give a fuck I've caught a few digging through my garbage when I put it on the street but it's not against the law for them to dumpster dive.

GPS tracking. Global Persimmoning System.

When I read the thread title I legit thought you were getting laid for the first time

Most people don't consider themselves particularly superstitious. But I've always wanted to try this experiment. Leave a wallet out in a public setting with 20 bucks in it and somewhere you can watch from a distance unseen.

Along with the $20, leave a note that says, "Enjoy the $20. But be aware, this wallet has a curse. If you remove the money, your loved ones will begin Dying painful deaths within 7 days. If you leave the wallet and the money, you will not be cursed."

I'd be curious to see how many people just leave the wallet, and I suspect the answer is most.

Anyway, you can leave a convenient basket of persimmons under your tree with a similar note attached.

I am thinking it was a homeless person they stole over 50 persimmons which go far about a buck a piece. It's really pissing me off, the church next to me allows them to sleep in their bushes and won't report them, I walked over there with a stick looking for some evidence found some Safeway shopping carts which they could of used to transport my fruits. My city is turning into a dump, I live in the nice side of town and these fucking vagrants having been creeping over.

Get a game camera as suggested and put it high in another tree aimed at the one they're stealing fruit from.

Think of the bright side. They aren't stealing your nuts.

Rub your feces all over your fruits so they eat your poop. Its ok for you to eat it tho cause it came from your butt so that makes you immune.
It's like kopi luwak for fruit stealers. I think...

Buy a Cheap Security Camera from eBay. Also you can put up fake persimmons since your tree is empty now. Then record the person trying to get it and then go to the police. they're stealing your property.

Late night stakeout, tazer, handcuffs, duct tape.

Hire the squirrel master.
F2UXs.jpg

Put a huge sign in your yard facing the street that says in bold letters "I SHIT ON MY FRUIT", also wear only shirts saying that when in your yard.

Back