Someone is stealing my fruit

Stake out the tree, and when he climbs up to get the fruit, hit him with a little bit of mustard gas lol

someone is going down my driveway and stealing from my fruit trees. Motherfucker stole all my persimmons. Can I legally beat some ass if I catch them in the act? Dude is trespassing on my property and thieving my belongings

Didn't know you lived in Hawaii.

Didn't know you lived in Hawaii.

I live in the Bay Area

My prime suspect is a homeless schizo black dude. I've seen him to many times around my place to be coincidence. I've seen this dude talking to himself and start screaming for no reason also stand in the middle of of a busy intersection mean mugging every car that's gone by. Crazy people fucking suck

I live in the Bay Area

My prime suspect is a homeless schizo black dude. I've seen him to many times around my place to be coincidence. I've seen this dude talking to himself and start screaming for no reason also stand in the middle of of a busy intersection mean mugging every car that's gone by. Crazy people fucking suck

inject one of the persimmons with xlax.

but damn that sucks. persimmons are good as fuck and aint cheap to buy. i remember as a kid stealing fruit from someones yard while on cross country route with other team members. feel bad about it now. soon after our thievery, the owners would wrap the fruit in this kind of mesh bag, which wouldnt really stop us from stealing but it got the message across.

Would it be illegal to place hidden bear traps underneath the tree?

Inject them with ipecac, then follow the vomit trail.

Its your property, depending on where you live, you have the right to do what you need to in order to protect your home. Not Illinois, or Cali.

giphy.gif

Permissions are good shit. I'd set up a sniping position for that motherfucker next time if I were you

Are you sure it's a person taking your fruit? Cause that seems like something maybe a bunch of birds would do. And good luck uppercutting a whole flock of birds.

someone is going down my driveway and stealing from my fruit trees. Motherfucker stole all my persimmons. Can I legally beat some ass if I catch them in the act? Dude is trespassing on my property and thieving my belongings
Ever since I heard Daffy Duck say "Tough persimmons for you, bub!"
I've wondered what they are.
What are they?

I've always wanted to try this experiment. Leave a wallet out in a public setting with 20 bucks in it and somewhere you can watch from a distance unseen.

I'd be curious to see how many people just leave the wallet, and I suspect the answer is most.

I take it you don't live in Texas

Maybe you can catch the thief with a trap.

Fuckers steal my Mangoes all the time TS one of these days I'm going to camp out with the 4-10 and take an arm off

Back