Someone is stealing my fruit

my sister had MEGA sunflowers growing outside of her house & motherfuckers would just come & steal those fuckers. it bugged me when my little niece noticed & was sad that the tallest ones were gone.

teh jabs, uppercuts, followed by a punishment rape. That will teach 'em.

The only thing that will work is a very tall fence, signs (Trespassing warning, camera warning), and putting up a camera/game camera.

Alternatively accept that your fruits are gone and instead buy a syringe and inject them with a safe quantity of a vomit-inducer i.e. ipecac syrup or a liquid laxative, and be happy with the fact that the assholes who eat them are fucked.

Are you asking permission to whoop someone's ass for stealing shit from your property?

Cmon man

Put up security cameras on your property and a visible sign that says "No Trespassing" or "private property". That way people can't play dumb. Either way, they're removing your property without permission even though it seems a little harsh to beat someone up for stealing persimmons.

I came in here because of the thread title and to get a laugh...it didn't disappoint

Its your property, depending on where you live, you have the right to do what you need to in order to protect your home. Not Illinois, or Cali.

That's the thing that I lo
Put up security cameras on your property and a visible sign that says "No Trespassing" or "private property". That way people can't play dumb. Either way, they're removing your property without permission even though it seems a little harsh to beat someone up for stealing persimmons.

I came in here because of the thread title and to get a laugh...it didn't disappoint

I have a sign in front of my driveway saying trespassers will be prosecuted. I have multiple security cameras covering the entrances to my house, I'll need to look for more now.

This person hasnt just stole over 50 persimmons at once, but they also have stolen avacods peaches and oranges. They are not taking one or two, they are taking everything. And this mofo is going on my property, thru a gate that
Has a sign that says no trespassing. They are on my property illegally without of my knowledge doing illegal shit

I have a sign in front of my driveway saying trespassers will be prosecuted. I have multiple security cameras covering the entrances to my house, I'll need to look for more now.

This person hasnt just stole over 50 persimmons at once, but they also have stolen avacods peaches and oranges. They are not taking one or two, they are taking everything. And this mofo is going on my property, thru a gate that
Has a sign that says no trespassing. They are on my property illegally without of my knowledge doing illegal shit

Well I guess the balls in your court so to speak. If this guy keeps stealing your exotic fruits by the bushel, I don't think anybody would blame you for putting a beating on him. Maybe you can review your camera footage and see if there is any kind of pattern to how and when he strikes.

I'm sorry but your situation is pretty hilarious. I hope you get to the bottom of it though

Qs6IlP.jpg

I'm saddened that no one thought to blame me.

Fo real I never steal fruit by any lands near driveways but if they're lining a roadside with no house in sight well then its fair game until you catch me.

Are you sure it's not a 100 raccoons? Raccoon takes my grapes and melons every year. I also see a bitch ass skunk running around my house at night. I know he's stealing! But i cant trap a skunk so skunk wins.
<{1-1}>

Hipsters

Do you have any hippie neighbours?
I bet its them.

I have hippie neighbours that somehow know about my garden in back and they stop and ask if they can do trades. If i didn't have a fence i think more people would just sneak in and take it.

I live in the Bay Area

My prime suspect is a homeless schizo black dude. I've seen him to many times around my place to be coincidence. I've seen this dude talking to himself and start screaming for no reason also stand in the middle of of a busy intersection mean mugging every car that's gone by. Crazy people fucking suck

My friend's dad has a mango tree in his yard in Hawaii. Told me a truckload of Samoans once cleaned him out. His Dad was pissed. @Hogey

Persimmons? Whoo da foook?
I didn't know white people ate persimmons until I became aware that Israel grows some of the best sweet persimmons in the world. I think they're called Sharon fruit but theyre much better than the native Asian kind.

I am thinking it was a homeless person they stole over 50 persimmons which go far about a buck a piece. It's really pissing me off, the church next to me allows them to sleep in their bushes and won't report them, I walked over there with a stick looking for some evidence found some Safeway shopping carts which they could of used to transport my fruits. My city is turning into a dump, I live in the nice side of town and these fucking vagrants having been creeping over.

Bay Area? Church?

Hipsters

Do you have any hippie neighbours?
I bet its them.

I have hippie neighbours that somehow know about my garden in back and they stop and ask if they can do trades. If i didn't have a fence i think more people would just sneak in and take it.

It's not hippies or raccoons. My neighbors/the area I live in my city is 90% 1st generation Asian or Indian. I don't think it's a raccoon because a raccoon wouldn't clear out over 50 of those bad boys in broad daylight.

This is the sign in front of my house
Ub6XCn.jpg

Pretty sure it's a homeless dude selling my shit on the black market. Fruits can expensive and in high demand, people pay good money for quality fruit. When I catch the guy I'll have beat the shit out of him, cops won't do anything maybe slap him with a fine for trespassing they don't understand or maybe they are in on it. the fruit trade is dirty.

someone is going down my driveway and stealing from my fruit trees. Motherfucker stole all my persimmons. Can I legally beat some ass if I catch them in the act? Dude is trespassing on my property and thieving my belongings
Dig a giant hole then cover it with sticks and dirt so he falls in. Deep enough that he'll need help of course then it's up to you to help him out or fill it in.

It's not hippies or raccoons. My neighbors/the area I live in my city is 90% 1st generation Asian or Indian. I don't think it's a raccoon because a raccoon wouldn't clear out over 50 of those bad boys in broad daylight.

This is the sign in front of my house
Ub6XCn.jpg

Pretty sure it's a homeless dude selling my shit on the black market. Fruits can expensive and in high demand, people pay good money for quality fruit. When I catch the guy I'll have beat the shit out of him, cops won't do anything maybe slap him with a fine for trespassing they don't understand or maybe they are in on it. the fruit trade is dirty.

Why don't you just electrify your fence?

I live in the Bay Area

My prime suspect is a homeless schizo black dude. I've seen him to many times around my place to be coincidence. I've seen this dude talking to himself and start screaming for no reason also stand in the middle of of a busy intersection mean mugging every car that's gone by. Crazy people fucking suck
this-homeless-guy-found-my-moms-phone-and-keeps-face-1185964.png

It is time that you get yourself a couple of game pits to protect your goods

Back