Someone is stealing my fruit

they stole all my persimmons last year. I knew it was an old Asian lady before but didn't catch her in the act, this time I caught them in the act. Took a picture with my phone and caught them on my security cameras.

Debating if I should took the evidence to police or dish out my own justice.

Old people are like that. Really greedy. A neighbour stole a couple of pomegranates (!!!) from my family garden a month ago. He was realIy sneaky about it taking them while he was cutting the grass a couple of feet from the tree. I should have left him leaking right there and there. Messed him up really bad, but the old man looked so weak and fragile. Don't want to catch no murder case, you know. So i just looked at him with conviction and he apologised and went about his day.

Old Chinese fucks are immune to the current US legal system. You're gonna have to employ superstition and do some research into faking a shrine to a vengeful deity, and in Chinese mythology I believe that's pretty much all of them.

Some folks need to be cursed.

Old people are like that. Really greedy. A neighbour stole a couple of pomegranates (!!!) from my family garden a month ago. He was realIy sneaky about it taking them while he was cutting the grass a couple of feet from the tree. I should have left him leaking right there and there. Messed him up really bad, but the old man looked so weak and fragile. Don't want to catch no murder case, you know. So i just looked at him with conviction and he apologised and went about his day.

I think I am going to start carrying and patrolling my fruit until the harvest is over. If they come back I'm going to pull some stand my ground/castle doctrine shit.

What's your current access to atomic bombs? Sometimes the old ways are the best ways.

Pics or gtfo @Hogey
5AojSQ.jpg

Chinese dude
DTIcM9.jpg

Chinise lady
8LLlFt.jpg

Gate and chinise dude

I was going to suggest a dog but they might take that too. Some people don't use the fruit from their trees so people think it isn't wanted.

I was going to suggest a dog but they might take that too. Some people don't use the fruit from their trees so people think it isn't wanted.

In the last picture I posted of my gate their is actually a sign in the bottom corner facing the street that says no trespassing violators will be prosecuted, and they opened my closed gate.

I eat my fruits. I like fruits

Inject some of your fruits with a cocktail of shit water and hope they pick and eat the shit injected fruits.

someone is going down my driveway and stealing from my fruit trees. Motherfucker stole all my persimmons. Can I legally beat some ass if I catch them in the act? Dude is trespassing on my property and thieving my belongings

Not a fan of presiprisms, my dood.
PicsArt_11-01-01.57.23.jpg

Mangos FTW. If someone took my mango, I might stab someone.

:meow: .

Lol, not even the tiniest bit surprised that the thieves were Chinese. They simply don't give a fuck about intruding on others.

I know someone who went to a Korean university called Ewha. Ewha means "money" or "good luck" in Chinese, so you had large numbers of superstitious Chinese tourists visiting the campus during school hours. My friend mentioned that Chinese tourists would regularly enter class while the professor was giving lectures and take pictures, sit down, and talk loudly while the students were trying to learn. They would come in large groups to the library and talk really loudly. The Chinese tourists would steal stuff like flowers, rocks, even books (they don't know how to read Korean btw) from the university to take back with them as a token of good luck. Needless to say, Koreans do not have a positive opinion of the Chinese.

Lol, not even the tiniest bit surprised that the thieves were Chinese. They simply don't give a fuck about intruding on others.

I know someone who went to a Korean university called Ewha. Ewha means "money" or "good luck" in Chinese, so you had large numbers of superstitious Chinese tourists visiting the campus during school hours. My friend mentioned that Chinese tourists would regularly enter class while the professor was giving lectures and take pictures, sit down, and talk loudly while the students were trying to learn. They would come in large groups to the library and talk really loudly. The Chinese tourists would steal stuff like flowers, rocks, even books (they don't know how to read Korean btw) from the university to take back with them as a token of good luck. Needless to say, Koreans do not have a positive opinion of the Chinese.

The concept of personal property does not exist for some mainland Chinese.

But these two clearly knew they where doing something wrong in how they where in fear of me, and split up in opposite directions when confronted.

Caught them in the act.

2 old ass Chinese fucks. Opened my fucking gate while I was pulling out. Assholes pulled the me no speak any English card when I made them give me back my persimmons.

Also took a picture of them I'll post later.

Fuck fruit thieves

Just be glad they didn't pee pee in your Coke® !!

<{nope}>

<Deported1>

You have to take the good with the bad in the bay. So many beautiful Asian women and rude old ppl.

<Fedor23> .

Bay Area.
Persimmons are great and all, but I wonder if you have some monster canna trees on site. I would love to have your sunshine. Experienced agricultural consulting available, free for a sherbro.

Back