Something happening at the solar observatory

In the end, its just important to remember to breath. Upstream to far and you hit the cliff, downstream to far and you miss the brook. We always win, always. Those names are not the ones I would use, but close enough. Always good chatting with you N13.

As for the last part, why would I ever need surgery ;) I am not for "additions"

As for the last part, why would I ever need surgery ;) I am not for "additions"
You dirty dog. LOL

giphy.gif

I have to remember to tag you when I interpret the Book of Daniel.

note to self

This would be a good time for any of you to ask me some fucked up questions.

I'm in the mood to provide answers, if I can.

th

th
Is there some sort of global shadow government?

Is there some sort of global shadow government?
Yes, but it is complicated because there are distinct factions that are working together out of mutual self interest. Right now, things are not going so well for them for the first time in about 2000 years or so. Because of this, there is in-fighting.

th

Do the Men in Black really exist, or are they just an urban legend?

Yes, but it is complicated because there are distinct factions that are working together out of mutual self interest. Right now, things are not going so well for them for the first time in about 2000 years or so. Because of this, there is in-fighting.
What happens if their fighting spills out into the open?

Do the Men in Black really exist, or are they just an urban legend?
They exist.
They are half breeds and handle security concerns with no emotion.
They are part of the Nazi breakaway civilization that is controlled by the Tall Greys. Their country is Antarctica.

*The anti-Christ is going to detonate an EMP over the South pole to take them out, although it will be reported as some sort of meteor of comet thing like that explosion in Tunguska Russia. This will happen after the "money bomb" where the anti-Christ eliminates the Reptoids global fiat banking system.

After that there will be a "spiritual" battle against the Draconian's religions.

That is the order of events in the dismantling of the lesser evils.

There are strong reasons why this is avoided at all costs. Consider that WW3 is well underway. The same goes for certain secrets and hidden knowledge.

The reason is that humans are viewed as a commodity and the last thing any of those who are seeking to rule the entire earth needs is a stampede of the herd. If this happens, We cannot be controlled.

This is KEY.

If you want to drive a car, you need to be in control of the wheels, the brakes, and the accelerator, etc. If not, you cannot get to where you need to be to accomplish your goals.

Think of things, that if they were true and the sheep knew and believed it, would be a disaster. This thread is a prime example. If people knew that the Dark Star was heading our way and was going to impact the Earth and destroy it. what would happen?

*The above is true, but just prior to the destruction event, the Earth and what is essential to it, will transcend into the 5-D. A 3-D object cannot collide with a 5-D entity. Just keep this in mind so you do not give up the ghost.

If you know what to look for it is already out in the open. Hidden in plain sight, like always.

Consider the geo-weather attacks. Stealth at its finest. Control the weather and nobody knows who is to blame. Hardly anyone thinks this is an attack. It is the weather and that is without intent....

Hurricanes, floods, tsunamis, Earthquakes?

And there is so much more. Directed energy weapons, microwaves, low frequency sounds, and don't forget the shit in our food, water, and air.

The MSM is one of the most powerful weapons used to control us. (And don't think for a moment that FOX is not a part of it) THEY are even infiltrating the alt sites as well. It is so important to think for yourself and use discernment. (even when you read my bullshit)

Read my sig V

Ask away mangs. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

I'll be receiving my intel drop for the day in the next few hours and then I'll probably be occupied with the assimilation process.

giphy.gif

Try to make me give an answer to a question that does this to you....

why does the anti-christ have drop the bomb, cant we just have a nice friendly dinner in a nice cozy restaurant by the sea and talk?
why he/She so mad? IT? or non-binary?
Please tell him-er-it -01 that we love 01 for who and what is and lets hang out,maybe visit some orangutans and pet them?

If you ever doubt that the light exists and need some inspiration, just watch this:

If you know what to look for it is already out in the open. Hidden in plain sight, like always.

Consider the geo-weather attacks. Stealth at its finest. Control the weather and nobody knows who is to blame. Hardly anyone thinks this is an attack. It is the weather and that is without intent....

Hurricanes, floods, tsunamis, Earthquakes?

And there is so much more. Directed energy weapons, microwaves, low frequency sounds, and don't forget the shit in our food, water, and air.

The MSM is one of the most powerful weapons used to control us. (And don't think for a moment that FOX is not a part of it) THEY are even infiltrating the alt sites as well. It is so important to think for yourself and use discernment. (even when you read my bullshit)

Read my sig V

They controlled Florence, it was only supposed to be a tropical storm. Almost destroyed my sister in laws house, the fucks.

why does the anti-christ have drop the bomb, cant we just have a nice friendly dinner in a nice cozy restaurant by the sea and talk?
why he/She so mad? IT? or non-binary?
Please tell him-er-it -01 that we love 01 for who and what is and lets hang out,maybe visit some orangutans and pet them?

If he doesn't, the Tall Greys will conquer the entire Earth with their high technology. It would be a slaughter. Their "army" is much more powerful than anything else on Earth. The only way to take them out is in this manner. A nuclear blast with an EMP that hammers all of Antarctica is something that must happen. Otherwise the anti-Christ will not conquer the entire Earth, and this is something that must happen as well. All of this is necessary to bring about the best possible state of affairs when the dust settles.

To understand how some of these entities are (including the clown human traitors), you only need to consider how evil the evil really is. This can be hard to do, but I can tell you first hand, if you knew the answer to this, you would not be able to stand on two feet.

This is not a game.

Revelation 13: 13
He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.

Back