Something that amazes me

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Where I live there in one road that is like the mainlife/lifeblood of the entire area for a hundred miles. Its like "the" bar hop area, always packed even at 2pm on a Tuesday. On the weekends its insane. Theres multiple bars, resturants and some other cool stores. But the weird thing, the really really weird thing, is the smokeshops.

Within a 15 minute tops walking distance, I counted 7. SEVEN. There is one section that goes SMOKESHOP-normal small store-SMOKESHOP-normal small store-SMOKESHOP. Three nearly touching eachother, not even joking.

They all have the exact same thing....stoner supplies like bongs and whatnot. Hookahs. Rolling papers. Herbal supplements. Hippie shit. Also noted 6/7 were owned or ran by darking skinned people. No idea why.

Anyone know why this is? How do they stay in business with so much competition with eachother?

oh and I know marijuana is a huge market and there are millions and millions of marijuju enthusiasts out there, but I would think even stoned people would be smart enough to know they can get bongs and shit cheaper online

Anyone know why this is? How do they stay in business with so much competition with eachother?

If they're all there in a couple of months or years from now, then there was obviously enough business to go around.

oh and I know marijuana is a huge market and there are millions and millions of marijuju enthusiasts out there, but I would think even stoned people would be smart enough to know they can get bongs and shit cheaper online

There are still tons of people that don't price shop for anything nor realize stuff can be found online cheaper. I'll provide a scenario in which the same thing is true, even when it comes to online retailers specifically. Let's say you go to ebay, type in a model number, brand name, or whatever for a specific item. The first one to show up in the results isn't always the cheapest, yet plenty of people buy that first one they come across. I see this time and time again - sometimes they're paying more for the item through ebay than they could get it straight from the manufacturer or retailer.

Also noted 6/7 were owned or ran by darking skinned people. No idea why.

Because you live in a black ghetto?

Where I live there in one road that is like the mainlife/lifeblood of the entire area for a hundred miles. Its like "the" bar hop area, always packed even at 2pm on a Tuesday. On the weekends its insane. Theres multiple bars, resturants and some other cool stores. But the weird thing, the really really weird thing, is the smokeshops.

Within a 15 minute tops walking distance, I counted 7. SEVEN. There is one section that goes SMOKESHOP-normal small store-SMOKESHOP-normal small store-SMOKESHOP. Three nearly touching eachother, not even joking.

They all have the exact same thing....stoner supplies like bongs and whatnot. Hookahs. Rolling papers. Herbal supplements. Hippie shit. Also noted 6/7 were owned or ran by darking skinned people. No idea why.

Idiot stoners don't want to get jobs and think it would be cool to own a smoke shop. They get a business loan that carries them through the first year or so, then they run out of money and either close down or sell the business to the next idiot stoner who can get a loan.

Because you live in a black ghetto?
Lol when I said where I live I meant in the general area. My neighborhood is not near the street I'm talking about. Houses off of that street are insane expensive. You have to be rich. Just to rent the shittiest of shitty apartments close by is $1000 per month just due to the location of being so close to the bar hop area

And when I said darker skinned, I didnt mean black. Indian and Paki. Just didn't want to be called racist. Owell

Lol when I said where I live I meant in the general area. My neighborhood is not near the street I'm talking about. Houses off of that street are insane expensive. You have to be rich. Just to rent the shittiest of shitty apartments close by is $1000 per month just due to the location of being so close to the bar hop area

And when I said darker skinned, I didnt mean black. Indian and Paki. Just didn't want to be called racist. Owell

Rich means they have AC right? Are you the one that made the shitty rented house and cat stroke thread?

Rich means they have AC right? Are you the one that made the shitty rented house and cat stroke thread?

He’s bouncing from smoke shop to smoke shop so he can buy loose cigs and use their wifi to post on sherdog.

Dude, I'm not poor. I Note 8 with all the data I need

Mose homeless people have phones, I see it every time I’m in anchorage, you drive past the place where everybody is sleeping around the woods and they are all surfing the net on their phones.

Hope your cat is ok, srs.

Mose homeless people have phones, I see it every time I’m in anchorage, you drive past the place where everybody is sleeping around the woods and they are all surfing the net on their phones.

Hope your cat is ok, srs.
There are homeless in Alaska? Seems like that would be the worst place to be homeless. How do they survive the winters?

There are homeless in Alaska? Seems like that would be the worst place to be homeless. How do they survive the winters?

That’s what I say all the time. Yeah there are lots of them too. I never understood it. In the winter they just sort of walk flacross anchorage from end to end to stay warm and duck into places for a few minutes at a time to warm up (wal mart, hospitals etc).

It amazes me after all these years you still have that blurry ass av.
Maybe you're high all the time and it looks HD to you.

isnt your neighbourhood the street because you are homeless now?

and could you be any more racist?

nyc too, i know alaska gets heaps colder than nyc in the winter, but heaps of homeless people were dying in the winter in nyc and they all went to cali where its warmer all year round.

nyc too, i know alaska gets heaps colder than nyc in the winter, but heaps of homeless people were dying in the winter in nyc and they all went to cali where its warmer all year round.
Cali is absolutely overrun with homess people. Everytime I go back it's worse and worse

Cali is absolutely overrun with homess people. Everytime I go back it's worse and worse
Yeah I was there in 2013 and I did nyc that same trip and San Fran was plagued with homeless. Nyc too but San Fran seemed more so. I guess cities like Los Angeles may be worse but I didn’t see that.

Imagine your selling coconuts on a beach 1 mile long, your going to put your stall in the middle at the 1/2 mile point. Now you can sell to people equally on the left and the right of the beach. Motherfucker1 has no imagination, he sees your doing well, so he decides to sell coconuts on your beach too. If he wasn’t a dick he would set up at the 1/4 mile point or the 3\4 mile point and take the customers there. Motherfucker1 is a motherfucker though so he sets up next to you on the left. Now closer to the whole half of the beach rather just 1/4.

Along comes Motherfucker2, guess where he sets up

They're deep state spies keeping tabs on someone, probably you.

We do the same here because you're sneaky.

Back