Sometimes its really nice to be a bum

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Ever killed 2 or 3 days just absolutely bumming it? As an adult of course. Just wake up at 2-4pm every day and not leave the house at all. Not talk to anyone at all. Just chug energy drinks, take constant hours long naps every 2-3 hours. Watch movies. Refresh sherdog/reddit/4chan over and over. Spend hours binging youtube. Eat shit food. Ignore any phone calls/texts/whatever.

Ive got a pizza in the oven, fights on, and some youtube videos pre-loaded. Pretending my mini-vacation isn't ending soon and embracing the night. All problems can wait until tomorrow <Moves>

Ever killed 2 or 3 days just absolutely bumming it? As an adult of course. Just wake up at 2-4pm every day and not leave the house at all. Not talk to anyone at all. Just chug energy drinks, take constant hours long naps every 2-3 hours. Watch movies. Refresh sherdog/reddit/4chan over and over. Spend hours binging youtube. Eat shit food. Ignore any phone calls/texts/whatever.
You sound single.

Nice (no sarcasm)

bum lyfe is the shit but i got a 7 month kid now so that life is gone i am now part of the wake up at 6 to play with him for two hours before going to work crew

bum lyfe is the shit but i got a 7 month kid now so that life is gone i am now part of the wake up at 6 to play with him for two hours before going to work crew

Ah man I have no desire to join that club any time soon. I'm sure its incredibly special, but I'd rather join the Ferrari club first

I’ve practically been doing it for an entire year since I got laid off.

Pretty sure that’s called Depression.

Ah man I have no desire to join that club any time soon. I'm sure its incredibly special, but I'd rather join the Ferrari club first
damn chemicals in the brain be fucking a player up. Ferrari club sounds amazing which i am sure includes a membership or at least seasonal passes to the two girls at same crew. But my son just looked at me and smiled while i was typing and i wouldn't trade it..

Pretty sure that’s called Depression.
dont kill my buzz right now bro. Like I said, all problems can wait until tomorrow. tonight we eat pizza and browse internet

Just had a kid, those days are over... Actually, I haven't had them for long, my wife is always nagging for me to do something.

I just can't do that at this point in my life. I feel like I'm wasting valuable time I could be using to improve myself, workout, or post on sherdog.

I recently noticed a crazy filthy old bum got a new white t-shirt. The other day driving, I saw some lady give a husky (likely never skipped a meal, probably eats the finest steaks) bum with cardboard sign two handfuls of fruits.

Keep that up. Good dads are the best. You have a lucky kid and your work will pay off.

Keep that up. Good dads are the best. You have a lucky kid and your work will pay off.
i wish i was a good dad but i am still learning..
but i agree with you being a good parent is an under rated accomplishment in life

Yep.

I do that from time to time.

Binge movies, Netflix, pop in a frozen pizza, throw a few jerks, nap here and there, look up random shit on the internet...

It's glorious.

I'm 3 beers deep, finishing my 4th then getting some hot wings.

Back