Sometimes its really nice to be a bum

Not really, tbh. Slippery slope to misery. I still do it though.

Ever killed 2 or 3 days just absolutely bumming it? As an adult of course. Just wake up at 2-4pm every day and not leave the house at all. Not talk to anyone at all. Just chug energy drinks, take constant hours long naps every 2-3 hours. Watch movies. Refresh sherdog/reddit/4chan over and over. Spend hours binging youtube. Eat shit food. Ignore any phone calls/texts/whatever.

I had 4 months of unemployment once. Was living at home, smoked weed every day, maybe a couple of beers, played guitar, jerked off, that was about it. At the time it was actually depressing cause I was actually trying to get a real job but now as a working married stiff I look upon it fondly.

I have trouble just sitting around during the day. Only on sunday when the premier league is on do I do nothing. I always find something to do.

My SO gives me a couple of those kinds of days every single week. I told her it's integral to my continued happiness, would help our relationship, and that it gave me shades of my old single life.

She noticed that when we started seeing each other, that I was right. They happier I am, the better our overall relationship runs.

Last edited:
Ever killed 2 or 3 days just absolutely bumming it? As an adult of course. Just wake up at 2-4pm every day and not leave the house at all. Not talk to anyone at all. Just chug energy drinks, take constant hours long naps every 2-3 hours. Watch movies. Refresh sherdog/reddit/4chan over and over. Spend hours binging youtube. Eat shit food. Ignore any phone calls/texts/whatever.

I've done it but its difficult when ur married. When my wife was out of town for work though i went hard at doing nothing. Spanked it like hourly as well out of boredom.

i wish i was a good dad but i am still learning..
but i agree with you being a good parent is an under rated accomplishment in life

If you're lucky and learn from your mistakes, you should have it dialled in by the time they start to remember shit in later life!

I've done it but its difficult when ur married. When my wife was out of town for work though i went hard at doing nothing. Spanked it like hourly as well out of boredom.
Last night I planned on fapping to complete the holy trifecta but ate a whole pizza and passed out. No complaints

That's literally every weekend for me homie.

Feels good man.

Sometimes feels bad man.

I'm pretty much always naked

Couldn’t do it all the time, but every now and then a couple of days of sitting at home in my pants all day, eating takeaways, playing video games, watching tv and smoking/drinking is perfection...

Why would you chug energy drinks? Fkn weird lol

I love to be a bum but unfortunately I have kids, wife, job, school so I only get to be a bum for like 30 minutes or so once a week

Why would you chug energy drinks? Fkn weird lol
caffeine tolerance is through the rough. Might sound retarded but if I've gone too long with out an energy drink, I cant sleep. Withdrawls I guess. So I chug an energy drink to wake up, then drink them throughout the day to stay up, then drink a little bit more right before bed.

Usually have at least 800-2000mg caffeine per day

if I ever stop posting for more than a week unannounced, my heart 100% exploded. I hope you guys remember me fondly

Yes. We call this Sunday

Sitting around playing video games for two to three hours at night is the closest I get to that. That requires me to sacrifice sleep to do. Otherwise I'm usually out and about doing something; working out, going to the beach, going to a street festival, etc.

caffeine tolerance is through the rough. Might sound retarded but if I've gone too long with out an energy drink, I cant sleep. Withdrawls I guess. So I chug an energy drink to wake up, then drink them throughout the day to stay up, then drink a little bit more right before bed.

if I ever stop posting for more than a week unannounced, my heart 100% exploded. I hope you guys remember me fondly
Stop it.

Are you insane?

Try to stay below 200mg a day.

Back