This is my steel belt dedication to

@MmaGirl10

Awwwww, thank you! Probably my favourite Cranberries song

raw

I shall dedicate you another one of my favourites too

Last edited:
♫☆→→→→→→→→→☆ ۞ ☆←←←←←←←←←☆♫
@MmaGirl10 @NinjaNiK
Without you two I don't think these threads would have reached their limits.

@Lethal @NinjaNiK @Slobodan @TeTe @paynebringer @Bobby Boulders @Monopoly @Dr Hannibal Lecter @Which Doctor @pcptornado @lsa @Friday The 13th @JohnyBrabo @TrainInVain @Jackonfire @Fbed @Oku @Augustina @Hyperglide @Zer @BisexualMMA @HI SCOTT NEWMAN @MmaGirl10

Adding to @MmaGirl10 's list; thanks for the help, and teh chunez.

Dis an dat like mice and rat and talk and chat but we no worry bout dat cause weddah you enemy or friend, smoke straight or blend, we nah worry bout start and end because everyting going come again, but dis one hyah? A wicked tune coming fe Gyal10. Musical murdah a whoosh...

Ah dis here next one a fe de res a you; you all's wicked, and instead of "de good, de bad, an de ugly", you all's is weh me call "de cool, de awesome, an de funny."

Beautiful people rejoice as we make some noise an provide de people wid de top choice; no mattah if you love Ken or Hoyce, a dis hyah one a come check fe you an it noice!!!!

reggae-dancers-o.gif

***crushing riddims out on acoustic Fender bass right now***

G|----------------|-----------------------|
D|----------------|-----------------------|
A|---------------|-----5-5---4---5---7-|
E|--5-5---5-5---|---5------------------|

It's called "Answer"; also playing "Taxi", and "Ali Baba" sped up.

Last edited:
This is for you guys two; two Supercat pon a Twosday, seen...

(Especially for @lsa ,@HI SCOTT NEWMAN , & @kevy2pale ; Super cats and all that.)

Edit - ***looks at message time - FUCK! Wednesday!!!***

#awesometuesdaynightsftw

Last edited:
Well since the second civil war has broken out between the North and the South in the Mayberry.
And I am of course fighting for the south with my fellow men @Cint @Zer @shadow_priest_x

I give you Damn Yankees. because they are damn yankees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back