Song Yedong singin sweet chin music

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
That hell-bow sliced homies jaw into slumber-land. Ouch.

This dude just stopped arentes, something that josh Emmett couldn't do. Fighting arentes at his 2nd UFC fight is no joke. Yadong is a true prospect. Now we just need to see if he has good wrestling and good wrestling defence on a real wrestler.

His speed (especially his hands) was very impressive. Beat the shit out of Arantes who was bigger, and Song is barely out of his teens. Surprising that he had his way with Arantes on the ground also, beat him in all areas.

This fight and the Jake Mathews fight have been the only two entertaining fights so far, but hopefully Ishihara is ready to put on a show

This fight and the Jake Mathews fight have been the only two entertaining fights so far, but hopefully Ishihara is ready to put on a show
Wtf r u talking about ? Have u even seen the other prelims? It wasn't fuckin bad at all. In fact, those 2 ladie fights was a good fight that was on the feet only.

Wtf r u talking about ? Have u even seen the other prelims? It wasn't fuckin bad at all. In fact, those 2 ladie fights was a good fight that was on the feet only.
Sorry I don’t get into “ladie fights”

hopefully Ishihara is ready to put on a show

NqG3.gif

I was impressed by his Cardio. Boy was bangin! And never saw him close to gassing. This dudes one to watch. China will be a super power in Mma within the next 5 years. You heard it here first.

Fuck the fight, at least he got some Singaporean bitches.

I can visualize the 3 man booth already

Anik: "ohhhhhh what a knockout"
Rogan: "Beautiful! Jimmy, Yedong fell completely limp on the the ground!"

<21>

Sorry I don’t get into “ladie fights”
It's ur choice to watch wmma but all I gotta say the 2 woman's mma fight on the prelims in Singapore was good fight.

Back