Songs I never want to hear again in the UFC

There absolutely needs to be more Queen

Lol. This.
tumblr_mxo9gcPLTp1rey868o1_500.gif

And who comes out with Queen? Other than we will rock you? There absolutely needs to be more Queen with different songs.

i always thought queen's another one bites the dust would make for a good walkout song.

as for staying on topic, i hope to never hear this during a walkout:

i always thought queen's another one bites the dust would make for a good walkout song.

as for staying on topic, i hope to never hear this during a walkout:

I remember Big Daddy Gary Goodrich coming out to Queen in the 90's, that was the last time I think I didn't mind it. But 25 years later, I have to protect my ears. Classic but too overplayed, radio, clubs, video games and of course mma.

Ralek... please no... my ears are tapping.

Con te Partirò is a modern classic, especially at funerals.

I think it's pretty epic and also hilarious since Americans are routinely clueless about culture and shit, MMA fanbois in particular.
I guess it also applies to us Mexicans as well lol, i have heard the song before and i actually know who the singer is after that i google'd it, funerals here dont play music btw, at least not that kind of music, they go for the Mariachi type, do yo agree on the vibe thing tho?

I still can't believe TJ comes out to "Can't Stop" by RHCP... how could you possibly get pumped up to fight someone listening to that goofy track??

You want nothing to do with my top game, bro.

This song a I commented on, is like a sports car that needs a little oil. All the parts are there for a fine tuned machine, just needs less mechanical resistance.

The transitions between rhyming words at the end of a verse should fit with more phonic overlap.

This song a I commented on, is like a sports car that needs a little oil. All the parts are there for a fine tuned machine, just needs less mechanical resistance.

The transitions between rhyming words at the end of a verse should fit with more phonic overlap.

IOW, it's aaalmost epic, we on the same page :p?

I guess it also applies to us Mexicans as well lol, i have heard the song before and i actually know who the singer is after that i google'd it, funerals here dont play music btw, at least not that kind of music, they go for the Mariachi type, do yo agree on the vibe thing tho?
It's funny cuz it's a vibe kill but also sort of threatening in the fight context.

Back