Songs I never want to hear again in the UFC

Khabib's song was gay af, he shoulda came out to this or another fire nasheed

Conor ironically should've came out to this song to fuck with Khabib

Unironically this one though, way more killer mentality in it

Heavy metal is almost as bad as rap.

So...you're saying it's actually better?

Disclaimer: I suffer from a rare form of "bias deficit disorder". In some modestly-funded studies, linked with heavy metal listening (a diet rich in noodles showing a strong correlation as well).

Thanks ralek4grammy for junking up this thread with your stupid music videos noone cares about

I dont want to hear "Country Boy Will Survive," "Wild Boys," "Gimme Shelter," "Sandstorm" and possibly Cash's "Rusty Cage" other than when I'm watching past fights with the correct fighters involved, since those are, in my eyes, already taken. I'd rather not hear "Taste the Pain" again, either version. Weird Al's "Fat" shouldnt have to come up again. I guess I'd have to say "Lose Yourself" is probably played out.

As for Queen songs that definitely need to be used as walkouts, I would say "Keep Yourself Alive" or "Tie Your Mother Down" or one of the other rockers, maybe "Princes of the Universe" for ego-power.

'Sweet caroline' was fucking awesome. Whole arena singing a lame ass song. Give me that over Eminem any day.

Sweet Caroline for 99% of any given crowd:

ebcf6c56e947f22dd8b875c4507ee35e--rap-songs-ara.jpg

Slightly off-topic, but I like Arlovski’s old entrance song (“Onward to Victory” by Icepick) and Matt Brown’s new one (“I am the Immortal” by Jasta).

and you listen to what? Justin Bieber, classical piano, 1920s big band music, or some form of the shitty, overrated Hank Williams?

She wouldn't have bullies us in the 80's! :D

Alas...today...we're...

and you listen to what? Justin Bieber, classical piano, 1920s big band music, or some form of the shitty, overrated Hank Williams?
All of the above. Still better than rap and metal. Except for Master of Puppets album which was undeniably good.

the darkness is awesome^^

i used to suggest this song on the UG as a walkout, cuz i thougt it would be funny
eventually someone used it

apologies, for the song is almost as gay as rap
Do you really want to hurt me
Do you really want to make me cry
Precious kisses words that burn me
Lovers never ask you why
In my heart the fire's burning
Choose my color find a star
Precious people always tell me
That's a step a step too far

Face the Pain.

Jesus what an abomination that song is. Screaming and screeching, and just honestly terrible.
I cant understand how it's still the UFC theme song.

Sweet Caroline for 99% of any given crowd:

ebcf6c56e947f22dd8b875c4507ee35e--rap-songs-ara.jpg

Can't imagine Sweet Caroline anywhere near my brain before any battle let alone a televised mma event.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back