Songs you secretly like and would never admit to like in public...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This song is fruity as well as catchy as fuck!

Here it is:

EDIT: How can I forgot about this song as well:

Last edited:
Are you aware that this is a public forum? Kinda screws with your whole premise.

I like a couple Katie Perry songs.

Love this song, not one single fuck.

[Yt]1IdG-t22VmY[/MEDIA]

I'm also not embarrassed about it. I have told many people out in the world that I like stuff that is cool to hate. People should like what they like. Except Creed. Fuck Creed.

obviously biebs, bsb, n sync, spears, one direction ect

Justin Bieber- what do you mean

I like a couple Katie Perry songs.

i just have one more question for you. do you ever feel like a plastic bag drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?

Love this song, not one single fuck.

[Yt]1IdG-t22VmY[/MEDIA]

I'm also not embarrassed about it. I have told many people out in the world that I like stuff that is cool to hate. People should like what they like. Except Creed. Fuck Creed.

great song. creed doesnt like gomez?!?

2013-selena-gomez177983880.jpg

I've probably posted these before but cbf to look back through the thread.

[YT]DNyKDI9pn0Q[/YT]
[YT]T6wbugWrfLU[/YT]
[YT]4f5KuRXtjeE[/YT]
[YT]GDlMCp9qgFM[/YT]

This is my jam bro

Definitely keep it under wraps irl though

I'd have sex with Katie too, mang.

Katie got some big ads tittays...

You know, I honestly never noticed. She must keep them covered up extremely well, just like Hilary Duff and her luscious booty.

God, imagine that threesome!

That's not a good way to deal with it.

But throw be a bone, it was my first girlfriend and I's song back in middle school.

Btw, do teens still do that, have a "song"?.

That's not a good way to deal with it.

But throw be a bone, it was my first girlfriend and I's song back in middle school.

Btw, do teens still do that, have a "song"?.

Fuck no. Teens nowadays use tinder and snort lines of meth off each others asses while listening to fetty wap. But yeah...back in the day this song was THE love song brah.

Fuck no. Teens nowadays use tinder and snort lines of meth off each others asses while listening to fetty wap. But yeah...back in the day this song was THE love song brah.

It was great being a young teen in the 90s. GOAT era growing up. Nowadays, everything is a shitshow.

Every time I hear that song from Savage Garden I do crack a grin across my face.

It was great being a young teen in the 90s. GOAT era growing up. Nowadays, everything is a shitshow.

Every time I hear that song from Savage Garden I do crack a grin across my face.

My 90's faves

[YT]hOllF3TgAsM[/YT]

[YT]xS3GiUAvjJ8[/YT]

And my guilty pleasures.

[YT]iqu132vTl5Y[/YT]

[YT]d73tiBBzvFM[/YT]

[YT]B_gs4gCyGKs[/YT]

[YT]wh-07BzfgYY[/YT]

My 90's faves

[YT]hOllF3TgAsM[/YT]

[YT]xS3GiUAvjJ8[/YT]

And my guilty pleasures.

[YT]iqu132vTl5Y[/YT]

[YT]d73tiBBzvFM[/YT]

[YT]B_gs4gCyGKs[/YT]

[YT]wh-07BzfgYY[/YT]

Ace of Base were the shiznit. Grew up listening to them.

You know, I honestly never noticed. She must keep them covered up extremely well, just like Hilary Duff and her luscious booty.

God, imagine that threesome!

[Yt]KyxnyIPN86M[/MEDIA]

A Pink song and a Dovato song. Can't remember the titles.

Was my shit when it first started playing on the radio.

I hate pop music usually, modern pop at least.

But, and I have NO idea why, for the past few weeks I've had that fucking Taylor Swift 'Blank Space' tune jammed in my head a few hours a day. I heard it way too much in Europe I guess. But I weirdly quite like the song.

i just have one more question for you. do you ever feel like a plastic bag drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?

great song. creed doesnt like gomez?!?

2013-selena-gomez177983880.jpg

I want to impregnate her so badly. I'd sleep with my penis inside her every night if I were the lucky fuck that ends up marrying this doll.

Back