Media Sonnen Describes Fedor, Jones & Silva's Best Attributes

Anderson made a number of adjustments during the first fight. Watch the changes he makes in spacing in his standup approach, especially in rounds 3 and 4. In round 5 he went down and continued using that right wrist control as bait. Chael was exhausted and lapsed in discipline and bit on that bait. Silva triangles up the left side and the rest is history.

I don't know if Anderson is the smartest fighter that Chael has ever fought or not, but he made some very smart adjustments, given his skill set, to give himself every chance to win up to the last minutes.
He also had injured ribs while Chael tested postitive for 16:1 testosterone ratio during the fight.

Has nothing do to with smarts though. Just a hail mary submission.

What an idiot!

The guy had a cracked rib going into the fight n told his team he’s gonna go for sub win before the fight cause chael disrespected the nog brothers n their bjj.

So he was working the entire time n waiting for a perfect opening to slap that triangle

It confirms what chael said n that’s why he’s the goat or top 3

What an idiot!

The guy had a cracked rib going into the fight n told his team he’s gonna go for sub win before the fight cause chael disrespected the nog brothers n their bjj.

So he was working the entire time n waiting for a perfect opening to slap that triangle

It confirms what chael said n that’s why he’s the goat or top 3
As awesome as that is, it still isn’t a smart game plan. It’s brave / risky. Smart would be to take the easiest way to win and not risking any brain damage / upset loss.

Anderson fans lol

dude just Shut the fuck up already.. your posts are just annoying and baseless.. bashing on Anderson for zero reason..

starting to fuck me off and how are you not at least yellow carded yet!!

Has nothing do to with smarts though. Just a hail mary submission.

You are a fatso who hasn’t ever trained a day in your life.
Anyone who uses the term “hail mary submission” has no idea what they’re talking about. A triangle armbar takes several steps and the opponent can counter during these steps.

Go to your local BJJ gym and roll with a fat weekend warrior blue belt.
You will get ZERO hail mary subs and you will quit 10 minutes and 7 taps into the roll.

You’ll be wondering how the guys on tv so easily reclaim guard when their opponent has side control...

Last edited:
dude just Shut the fuck up already.. your posts are just annoying and baseless.. bashing on Anderson for zero reason..

6BF73879-F1F6-4137-A507-FC14D4358945.jpeg

This is why.

Anderson avoided a lot of heavy damage from Cormier at 200.

Anderson is the least anxious fighter I’ve ever seen.

Other guys seem to keep it together well but Anderson legit seems like he gives no fucks, is amused by the situation and sometimes trolling.

Good points, but this isn't the same Anderson whom Chael fought. This is an even worse version of the Anderson who was dominated by Cormier, lost to Bisping and got a gift decision vs. Brunson. Prime Anderson vs. Prime Yoel would be great, and I think Anderson would have a very good chance of winning...but that Andy is long gone.

He also had injured ribs while Chael tested postitive for 16:1 testosterone ratio during the fight.

And the injured ribs were verified by...which doctor...which x-rays?

@Perrichet is the worst troll on Sherdog. He's a fighter basher, a racists and he used ti be a flaming queen. He stopped flaming so much because it did get him double yellows. Ironically, when he was sporting the doubles, he was trolling like there was no tomorrow, which confirmed the bias and how he gets a pass by the mods to troll and turn this environment the most toxic possible.

And the injured ribs were verified by...which doctor...which x-rays?

hahahahaha

they don't need to share that information with YOU.
He says rib injury, you take it for his word or just hate on him. Your choice.

Back