Sonnen made 8 mil for Silva 2 and 6 mil for Jones.

Why has no one said how shit this thread is yet?

Thread is shit OP

Knowing Chael, it's probably true.

jk lol this guy makes up all kinds of shit. Who cares? Even if he made that kind of money (which would put him in excess of GSP's paychecks so lol) there's a 90% chance he invested it somewhere and then goes to jail for insider trading or embezzlement or whatever other shady Chael stuff he's up to.

There is no fucking way he made that.

Chael higher than a kite with those numbers. What a fucking goofball. He couldn't even flip real estate without exaggerating his numbers so what does this tell you.

Crazy impressive right?

Source.. some podcast interview he did, said it himself.. cant find it now. Im sure a fellow sherbro can source it.
No he did not...

lol

Chael was on 80/80/180/180/250

the ufc were abusing him
he didn't get no ppv points

he is a troll
who pretended he was getting ppv points and dana used to look at him with a smile thinking WTF
but happily went along with it

when it comes to figures

I AM CORRECT!

i actually feel for Chael.. seeing guys like MM getting PPV points.. it must hurt

Sonnen also claimed to have turned down a multi-million dollar deal with wwe to work for Bellator.

Sonnen made 8 mil for Silva 2 and 6 mil for Jones...

...And I made half a million watching Sonen - Silva 2 on a stolen stream.

6mil to move around Jones for a few minutes before falling down and flopping around like a fish after the first good punch, huh?

Big deal. Conor probably claimed to make $200. He said he made $100 million from 1 fight against Mayweather.

Dick size, number of women fucked, money made, height

Top 4 things guys exaggerate
Height always cracks me up because you've got about 1 inch to exaggerate before it's obvious you're full of shit.

If that was true he wouldn't continue to get his brain cells beaten and embarrassed in the geriatric organization

No he did not...

lol

Chael was on 80/80/180/180/250

the ufc were abusing him
he didn't get no ppv points

he is a troll
who pretended he was getting ppv points and dana used to look at him with a smile thinking WTF
but happily went along with it

when it comes to figures

I AM CORRECT!

i actually feel for Chael.. seeing guys like MM getting PPV points.. it must hurt

Chael made bank for Silva/Sonnen 2 with PPV points. Chael vs Jones made PPV. Chael vs Rashad made PPV points. Chael is a MMA god. You suck. MM has never received any PPV points because his PPV have not exceeded 250K buys when the points kick in.

Back