Sony Announce Playstation Classic with 20 preinstalled games

Not that I would have bought this anyway, but that's a pretty shitty collection of games.

cash grab, put fan favorites like Bushido Blade and Return Fire on it and i might consider.

I wonder which version of RE Director's Cut it is. What a largely shitty collection. I never even knew Mr. Driller came out on PS1.

Wow, really SMH about Rainbow 6. The PS1 port was garbage when it came out in 99/00, who wants to play that shit now?

Last edited:
I might keep my preorder if it’s the original cut. That alone would be worth it for me.

Meh.

Resident Evil 1 DC, no RE2?
Twisted Metal 1, and not 2?
Intelligent Cube?
PUZZLE Fighter 2 Turbo? Seriously?

And Syphon Filter may have aged the absolute worst, of PS1's entire catalogue.

GTA1?

No Castlevania Symphony of the Night? WTF?

No Crash games?
No Spyro games?
No Gran Turismo?
No Silent Hill?!?
No Tomb Raider games?!?
NO TONY HAWK GAMES!?!?!?

Will not purchase.

I never had a PS1 back in the day, but the games you listed I am familiar with. The games actually coming with the damn thing have me like

{<huh}

Outside of FFVII, RE, MGS and Twisted Metal the rest I have no clue about.

I'm really disappointed there is no Final Fantasy Tactics or Legend of Dragoon, I want to play FFT with a controller so bad, it's just not the same on Android.

I'm really disappointed there is no Final Fantasy Tactics or Legend of Dragoon, I want to play FFT with a controller so bad, it's just not the same on Android.
Play the PSP version on PPSSPP.

Meh.

Intelligent Cube?

GTA1?

No Crash games?
No Spyro games?
No Gran Turismo?
No Silent Hill?!?
No Tomb Raider games?!?
NO TONY HAWK GAMES!?!?!?

Will not purchase.

lol what a shitshow. Battle Arena Toshinden tho

Yeah, that’s the version I have.

Only hope is that they aren’t releasing any dual shock games since the controllers are the original ones.

Hopefully there’s a hard confirmation of which version it is.
Yeah they have regular Director's Cut on the Japanese and Europe PS stores but we get stuck with the retarded version (which is STILL censored too).
There's an "Ultimate Director's Cut" that someone made for emulators which is the Dual Shock version with the original soundtrack put back in and random monsters but it's a PITA to get working.

lol what a shitshow. Battle Arena Toshinden tho
To be fair, it was a great launch showcase. I remember going to Media Play in 95 and saw it running next to Virtua Fighter on Saturn and it just blew it away.

To be fair, it was a great launch showcase. I remember going to Media Play in 95 and saw it running next to Virtua Fighter on Saturn and it just blew it away.
Yeah it was pretty impressive. Has a rockin' soundtrack too.

Meh.

Intelligent Cube?

GTA1?

No Crash games?
No Spyro games?
No Gran Turismo?
No Silent Hill?!?
No Tomb Raider games?!?
NO TONY HAWK GAMES!?!?!?

Will not purchase.

Fucking pathetic lineup. All I wanted was tomb raider 2. Puzzle Fighter lol.

Back