Soon to be available in a college near you...cry closets...

KantoTerror

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://nypost.com/2018/04/26/college-adds-cry-closet-for-stressed-out-students/
Dbj_WJmV4AEvxy-.jpg

Dbj_WJjV4AACfpk.jpg

A lot of posters here could use one of those.

I read this on imgur. Apparently its an art piece in an attempt to piss off people.

Move along. Non issue.

Pretty sure it's meant to be funny guys.

You're quoting New York Post? Do you realize it's like quoting a sub 40 IQ person after four strokes and on the tenth day of a shroom binge about finer points of quantum mechanics, right?

You're quoting New York Post? Do you realize it's like quoting a sub 40 IQ person after four strokes and on the tenth day of a shroom binge about finer points of quantum mechanics, right?
you can search cry closet and see which site you prefer...

Finals week.

Not sure if that's just an art exhibit or functional as well. Seems real though, and that's not abnormal for finals. The school I'm attending has had finals week things like dog petting, mini golf in the library, pajama lounge, being served hot chocolate in a chair with big pillows, stuff like that. It's a bit silly but it doesn't stick out as some kind of indictment lol.

It's pretty dishonest to portray a finals week stunt as "coming soon to a college near you"

you can search cry closet and see which site you prefer...

Doesn't matter really. I know it's a thing, and it's super idiotic, but quoting NYP as source of anything immediately makes it unlikely. NYP isn't a rag, a rag at least has one or two people with a journalism degree in it's ranks. NYP is cancer

Doesn't matter really. I know it's a thing, and it's super idiotic, but quoting NYP as source of anything immediately makes it unlikely. NYP isn't a rag, a rag at least has one or two people with a journalism degree in it's ranks. NYP is cancer
NYP is definitely a low-tier shitrag of garbage, but their reporting clearly states that this is a finals week thing, and seems factually accurate compared to other reports.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back