Soon to be available in a college near you...cry closets...

This generation is a fucking embarrassment.

It's a fuckin joke.

It was an art project.

Maybe the generation that jumps to conclusions without even reading a couple paragraphs is the real embarrassment.

Finals week.

Not sure if that's just an art exhibit or functional as well. Seems real though, and that's not abnormal for finals. The school I'm attending has had finals week things like dog petting, mini golf in the library, pajama lounge, being served hot chocolate in a chair with big pillows, stuff like that. It's a bit silly but it doesn't stick out as some kind of indictment lol.

It's pretty dishonest to portray a finals week stunt as "coming soon to a college near you"

I mean, it literally says "artist" at the bottom.

NYP is definitely a low-tier shitrag of garbage, but their reporting clearly states that this is a finals week thing, and seems factually accurate compared to other reports.

What have we become...

Maybe an artist designed an actual "stress out space" though.

I'm not gonna lie to you. If I see something, anything, and it has a placard on it with an artist listed at the bottom, i'm assuming it's an art exhibit. That seems like common sense to me.

I'm not gonna lie to you. If I see something, anything, and it has a placard on it with an artist listed at the bottom, i'm assuming it's an art exhibit. That seems like common sense to me.
DbmDZw4UwAAObPx.jpg

Like I said it's definitely an art exhibit but it also seems real- let's call it "interactive"

USA Today wrote it up as being both a real usable thing and a piece of art.

DbmDZw4UwAAObPx.jpg

Like I said it's definitely an art exhibit but it also seems real- let's call it "interactive"

USA Today wrote it up as being both a real usable thing and a piece of art.

So why are we taking this seriously with regard to the topic of the thread? It's an art exhibit. OP ate too many paint chips and decided to post about it. Is normal.

That's what you get when you let women run things.

So why are we taking this seriously with regard to the topic of the thread? It's an art exhibit. OP ate too many paint chips and decided to post about it. Is normal.
I also don't think there's any credibility in attacking Finals Week comfort stunts. This is completely normal stuff. I go to a conservative 2-year school and we have stuff comparable to this during finals, FFS.

What a great art project, because it rustled the fuck out of any conservative.

Art is supposed to illicit emotion and this one rustled the fuck out of constantly complaining conservatives. Alliteration was intentional.

Looks like a great spot for a quick fap before the exams. Beating your meat is known to reduce your stress level, and now you can do it on campus. Best thing is all the sounds coming out of the booth will just make people think you're crying inside.

The fact that it's legitimacy is even questionable, speaks volumes of this generation.

15 years ago:

"LOL! Holy shit, where do I get one? Finals are a bitch. Good joke, man."

Now:

"Is that real? Seems like something that could actually be legit, and not an obvious joke."

Art is supposed to illicit emotion and this one rustled the fuck out of constantly complaining conservatives. Alliteration was intentional.
Quite ironic to label conservatives as the ones constantly complaining. Have you been in a coma for the last 2 years?

It also got support from actual "snowflakes", so yes, it really is a good art piece for pointing out the weird times we live in.

Also. I think the Meme thread needs one.

Last edited:
I'm ok with this.

Rather, it would be better to have more professional counselors and religious advisors available to help students understand they are not alone and there are things that can help them improve their lives.

Back