Sorority closes its doors to become open to men

There are times I engage people in discussions thinking they'll be reasonable and are sincere in their questions and responses... Only to find out I'm being drug along by a troll probably giggling behind their monitor who never had any intention to be reasonable.

Indeed, I hate when I run into people like that also...

I studied with a girl that wasn't a girl. She wasn't a boy either. She was something, anything or nothing. I'm not sure which. Just like your colleague she acted, sounded and even dressed like a girl. Of course she had purple hair! And just like you I had a huge difficulty not seeing her as a girl, specially because she had her boobs showing most of the times.
I'm in Canada and now I can get in legal trouble if I don't use her prefered pronouns (they) so I'm glad I'm not seeing her daily anymore.

Going back to topic, I'm against this sort of thing but it does seem fair to eliminate females only spaces since they pretty much eliminated all male only spaces.

If you use they, couldn't "they" think you were referring to said boobs?

If you use they, couldn't "they" think you were referring to said boobs?
lol You know, she looks like a mastodon, I'm surprised her boobs are not orbiting around her.

Back