Soros' Open Society now 2nd Largest Grant Maker in U.S.

HomerThompson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Investor George Soros has transferred about $18 billion, the majority of his estimated fortune, to his Open Society Foundations, making them the second largest philanthropic grant-making group in the United States, according to media reports on Tuesday.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-p...control-18-billion-reports-idUSKBN1CM2Z2?il=0

Looks like George has donated most of his personal fortune to his grant making group. Good news for people the world over who need help.

Societies don't become whores for free nor destroy themselves with out a short term financial gain.

I guess the old chess master is going for his last big play.

We should all apply for grants. I'd like to be the test baby for UBI. Sign me up!!

Good on George, he has always had other peoples interests at heart. Not surprising in the least.

The reptilians will make their final move soon.

Smh at calling this cock sucker a philanthropist

Smh at calling this cock sucker a philanthropist

The proles need globalization and post-nationalism, and they need cultural Marxism.

It's for their own good, you see.

Do people who constantly shriek about Soros know that the Open Society Foundation was established in 1979? He didn't just magically appear 10 years ago and start the Syrian conflict singlehandedly.

That's great for the 6 students that will be able to afford an American college education with that money.

It's cool, he'll just destabilize someone's currency again and make that back for phase 3.

"Open Society works globally to “build vibrant and tolerant democracies” and has given away nearly $14 billion since inception in 1979, according to its website."

I mean, I hope some people's lives improve from the money. I'm not a fan, but I'm not bashing legit charity, if that's what it is.

I mean, I hope some people's lives improve from the money. I'm not a fan, but I'm not bashing legit charity, if that's what it is.
It's a grant making foundation. They give grants to charities around the world.

Of course, what this means, is that Soros funds terrorist groups all over the world in an attempt to homogenize the globe for the glory of Globalism and Cultural Marxism.

KULTURBOLSCHEWISMUS!!!

Nice. I guess now that right-wing identitarian groups supervise "rescue missions" in the Mediterranean sea and the Austrian border will soon be closed, human trafficking isn't seen as a worthwhile investment anymore. BLM and Antifa aren't too expensive anyway.

all-the-troll-smiley-emoticon.gif

It's a grant making foundation. They give grants to charities around the world.

Of course, what this means, is that Soros funds terrorist groups all over the world in an attempt to homogenize the globe for the glory of Globalism and Cultural Marxism.

KULTURBOLSCHEWISMUS!!!

Well, maybe a little, yeah. Lol

Back