Soul Calibur VI - Setsuka revealed as next DLC character

DljiiDmWsAAIjUC.jpg

DljiiDpW4AsZx0f.jpg

Damn....less than a month to go

<BirdieOwn>

Oh shit I forgot about this. Need to install!

The last one I played was on the gamecube #2 I think. Me and my friend played it for hours in his tree house while we popped pain pills and smoked weed. I'd pretty much always kick his ass but it was still fun to play. I'll keep my eye on this.

played one round with Geralt and won while having no idea what was going on, wish there was a practice mode.

Searched for 4bar and same region wasn’t finding any matches changed to any region and got a match but it was a little laggy. Luckily I remember Sophitias moves so it was impossible for the guy to block the low and overhead mix ups in the lag lol

I’m so glad they rebooted the series. I liked SCV but Pyrrha/Patroklos weren’t doing it for me I needed my Waifu Sophitia

Searched for 4bar and same region wasn’t finding any matches changed to any region and got a match but it was a little laggy. Luckily I remember Sophitias moves so it was impossible for the guy to block the low and overhead mix ups in the lag lol

I’m so glad they rebooted the series. I liked SCV but Pyrrha/Patroklos weren’t doing it for me I needed my Waifu Sophitia

I didn't the change the region, but I set the connection to any and, surprisingly, the matches were good.

And fuck Pyrrha, Patroklos, Xiba, and all of those shitty reskins, lol.

I didn't the change the region, but I set the connection to any and, surprisingly, the matches were good.

And fuck Pyrrha, Patroklos, Xiba, and all of those shitty reskins, lol.

Damn maybe I’ll try that.

And yeah seriously. Sophitia has been my main for over a decade (whenever SC2 came out like 15 years ago? it was the first SC I owned) then they are gonna just remove her wtf. They could have at least kept Cassandra but nah they went with those lame asses

BAMCO also got rid of my guy Bruce in Tekken 7. I tried to play as Josie but shit ain’t the same!!

If Reptile is cut from the next MK I’m gonna rage

Is there VS on this Beta? Want to bring it to my local if there is.

Lots of players are complaining about Nightmare and Siegfried. I went 2-1 against one and yeah Nightmare does a lot of damage for someone his speed. Luckily, the other player didn't seem to know much about 8-Way Run.

Having issues finding a match. Have yet to even play one. I just wanna get my creep on with Voldo.

Back