South Park: The Fractured But Whole

I just got an update from amazon that my order has been delayed until jan 2018.

I'm disappointed.

I just got an update from amazon that my order has been delayed until jan 2018.

I'm disappointed.

Pretty sure that's just a placeholder date. I know the game got delayed again but I believe it's still coming out in 2017.

Sucks it keeps getting pushed back but personally I don't mind because I have enough shit to play as it is. My backlog keeps growing.

I wounder if keeps getting delayed because of Ubisoft or because Matt and Trey not happy with the Way things are turning out I know they really like things to be perfect I know last game they were pissed they had take alot of things out that whole thing with goth kids from the trailer that whole section was no where in the full game

The first game was delayed a bunch of times as well. Is normal.

Kinda ironic that Ubisoft knows to delay the South Park games when they're not finished, and that's it.

My girlfriend walked in on me at the part where you perform an abortion. Lol yup.

At the character creation screen when you highlight the jew class and cartman says "a jew eh, i guess we'll never be friends" i fukin spat my drink out! Lulz

The first game was delayed a bunch of times as well. Is normal.
First one had some pretty special circumstances, to be fair. THQ was funding that thing and died in the middle of production, pretty much, and then Ubi picked up the publishing rights.

Shame it got delayed again, but hopefully it means they're actually taking the time they need to make it good and not rushing it.

this game is going to be great cant wait

Changing difficulty changes skin color lmao

The higher the difficulty the darker you are, the less money you receive, and the more shit you get from other characters.

I still haven't played the first one. Glad it's coming with the pre-order.

Review copy streaming on Twitch:

Watching Bikeman play it on Twitch. The amount of political/racial/social undertones are fucking hilarious.

I have my copy at home waiting for me when I finish work. Can't wait.

Oh fuck, it requires Uplay even if you buy through steam. The previous one didn't.

<{clintugh}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back