Spacetime has a kicking twitch (VIDEO)

spacetime

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Damn that feels good... I need to get the fast twitch out of me somehow. I know Sammo Hung used to do random back flips. My thing is to kick.

What's your release? (PG13!)

Damn that feels good... I need to get the fast twitch out of me somehow. I know Sammo Hung used to do random back flips. My thing is to kick.

Well if someone throws a kick to my leg and I see their their head open, I will throw an immediate superman punch because that shit is fun.

Literally no progress since I've joined dude.
tenor-127203672.gif

This.. is a formal technique

You do know posting videos in the stand up forum are meant for constructive feedback and criticism. Not to boost your ego. I sometimes don't get why you don't just take everybodies advice most people on this forum know more then you about fighting and martial arts.

You do know posting videos in the stand up forum are meant for constructive feedback and criticism. Not to boost your ego. I sometimes don't get why you don't just take everybodies advice most people on this forum know more then you about fighting and martial arts.

Edit- @ironkhan57 this post was actually meant for @spacetime lol

you dont want constructive criticism. You put shit videos on here and pretend to yourself that you are capable of anything resembling fighting when the opposite is true. You clearly don't train seriously, compete, or spar properly with anyone. Why do you do the videos you deluded fool? You remind me of the guy who sits at a bar telling stories about how amazing he is when in reality everyone knows he's a fucking clown, but lets him be.

Constructive enough?

Last edited:
you dont want constructive criticism. You put shit videos on here and pretend to yourself that you are capable of anything resembling fighting when the opposite is true. You clearly don't train seriously, compete, or spar properly with anyone. Why do you do the videos you deluded fool? You remind me of the guy who sits at a bar telling stories about how amazing he is when in reality everyone knows he's a fucking clown, but lets him be.

Constructive enough?

Listen I use to train seriously, when I was suppose to have a fight last year I was training 5 days a week, and you've never seen me fight, your the guy who everytime I've quoted you, you have just ignored it like a little bitch.

Their are literally people in real life that know I can fight, and yes I do want constructive feedback, I just can't beat an amatuer fighter right now without a training camp, some people have told me to just sign up for a tournament but I'm not going to do that unless I have a training camp.

So do me a favor and stop acting like you know me better then I know myself, you don't know shit about me especially my background.

Are you going to respond to this? Or are you going to be a bitch?

Constructive enough?

Hahahahahah
Here we go!!!!

Listen I use to train seriously, when I was suppose to have a fight last year I was training 5 days a week, and you've never seen me fight, your the guy who everytime I've quoted you, you have just ignored it like a little bitch.

Their are literally people in real life that know I can fight, and yes I do want constructive feedback, I just can't beat an amatuer fighter right now without a training camp, some people have told me to just sign up for a tournament but I'm not going to do that unless I have a training camp.

So do me a favor and stop acting like you know me better then I know myself, you don't know shit about me especially my background.

Are you going to respond to this? Or are you going to be a bitch?

Dude you’re clearly a bit damaged in the head.
You seem like one of those people that think they’re navy seal material but in reality probably couldn’t be a security guard.

Slow your roll kid. Stop being such a hero. You look stupid as fuck.

People need to understand that following a fight career isn't as easy as some people might think, even a friend of mine who was an amatuer boxer back in the day said he had to stop boxing support himself I always told him that I would never stop following a fight career and you know what happened, I got money problems lost 4 jobs in a year span, and have 2 fines to pay off and a surcharge. So if anyone going to say I never trained seriously unless you have proof I'm not responding.

Dude you’re clearly a bit damaged in the head.
You seem like one of those people that think they’re navy seal material but in reality probably couldn’t be a security guard.

Slow your roll kid. Stop being such a hero. You look stupid as fuck.

Lmao do you even know how easy it is to be a security guard I was security guard in 2 jobs lol. I don't really care what you guys think I'm bored at home right now it's Sat not my training day but I try to make it my training day for a little bit. If can't understand what it takes financially to follow a fight career then stfu. Because I literally tried everything and when I was working at the airport doing security they fucked with my checks and that got in the way of my training.

Lmao do you even know how easy it is to be a security guard I was security guard in 2 jobs lol. I don't really care what you guys think I'm bored at home right now it's Sat not my training day but I try to make it my training day for a little bit. If can't understand what it takes financially to follow a fight career then stfu. Because I literally tried everything and when I was working at the airport doing security they fucked with my checks and that got in the way of my training.

Yeah well there you go. Explains a lot.

Edit- @ironkhan57 this post was actually meant for @spacetime lol

Constructive enough?

Oh I just re-read this post, I owe you an apology now.

But yet it’s applicable to both of you.
giphy (2).gif
I don't like anything you ever have to say around here. You basically just talk shit from what I can see. Which wouldn't be so bad if you had anything else to say to balance it out, but because I havent seen that.
<3>
EDIT: Basically your ratio of shit talk to actual advice is no good.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back